WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photography (not to be confused with Member Photos).

DeSade

boing boing whoosh
That'd make me grin if my mouth wasn't too swollen to open that far. Thank you. Also:

I fucking love autumn.

• 1Like
Reactions: Lioness

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
Cheers, DeSade!

Your pics make me wish I was MUCH younger and knew you way back then. :)
I concur. ;)

DeSade, I love autumn too, unfortunately I think Georgia decided to skip it this year and head straight into winter! The trees didn't even get the chance to turn this year! That's a gorgeous pic!

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
Desade, could you email me the autumn picture and the following picture in the highest res and scale you have?

Bitch, could you email me the picture of the two intellectual apes in the highest res and scale you have?

Ryunp, could you email me the following picture in the highest res and scale you have?
http://www.ryunp.com/misc/photography/Sunset_Pier_web.jpg

Seven, could you email me the following picture in the highest res and scale you have?

Star, could you email me the following picture in the highest res and scale you have?

[email protected]

I want to use them in a screensaver for my TV.

Slacker

Postaholic
You can't really make a picture have better res then it did when it was taken. Unless you shrink the image. You can certainly up the scale, but the res and the quality will get worse.

But anyways, I love that tree picture, looks fucking awesome!

ryunp

Keyboard Jockey
Premium
You can't really make a picture have better res then it did when it was taken. Unless you shrink the image. You can certainly up the scale, but the res and the quality will get worse.

Clearly you've never watched law/detective oriented television series. ENHANCE.. ENHANCE... OK NOW GO BACK 5 SECONDS.. OK ENHANCE.. OK THERE! MURDER WEAPON!

The picture won't be very grand as it was just an iPhone4 5MP JPG capture (968x1296). There are amazing deals on the D5000 with lense kits. I am on the verge of buying one. Can't wait to get out there.

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!

Yeah, but the photos may have been edited to lower the file size.

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
Actually if you aren't pleased with the res, print them out with the highest quality settings. Then scan them at the highest possible scanner settings, I believe 300ppm should do it (this is a very slow process, mind you) then you will be able to enlarge then shrink and improve the quality. I've done this before. It is a bit of a memory hog, but it has worked for me in the past.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I use a piece of fractal based software (Genuine Fractals Print Pro) to up res pics and increase their size. It works perfectly.

Masq, I'll see what I can do for you. It's always best to give me specifics though.

Here's a couple bus related picks. This first one is a bus driving past at night while the exposure was open:

And this one is the bus stop across the street as seen through the railing of the entry way of the building on the corner.

DeSade

boing boing whoosh
Masquerade: Sorry, that's the best I've got. I don't really take care in saving my pictures well.

New batch:

First, I was like

But then

I lol'ed.

Warning: At least one of the people in the above photo has a penis.

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
OK, so some of these are probably on these forums somewhere and none are "new" but I hate that I haven't contributed yet...

• 1Like
Reactions: DeSade

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
Some of these were taken back on my old camera but I still love most of them.

These are my "special ed" pics (ed for edits... as in photo editing software... nvm) Just remember 7, you asked for this!

Ooooh, I have soooo many more I'll spare y'all though. (insert happysad smilie here, I'm not wasting the image)

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
Ok, I tried to wait on others to post but oh well. :p

P.S. I swear I am not posting any more pics in this thread, until someone else does. I don't care if I capture Barack Obama boinking Sarah palin standing a top a shetland pony while wearing a clown nose and devil horns on his head. It will not be posted until someone else posts pics first. I mean that.

• 1Like
Reactions: Agent Trap

DeSade

boing boing whoosh
I totally stared at the pretty blue flower for a long time Cool pix yo.

Before:

After:

That aging thing really works wonders.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Love love Loooove your photos! Moar!

Some portraits, which I'm not really sure about.
It's the whole moving thing, hate it.

I photographed my cousin, a whole alien sort of bla bla bla photoshoot(Yes I got the courage, but I don't know if I directed her to little or to much or what, I am very bad at directing...)

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Great pics, Honey, Dusty, and DeSade! :D

Got about 8 inches of snow yesterday/last night: