WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photography (not to be confused with Member Photos).

DeSade

boing boing whoosh

^ All of these were taken with someone else's camera during psuedo-professional photo shoot. Basically when the real photographer took a break she let me snap a couple.

• 2Like
Reactions: Lioness and BudVugger

Tip n Brand

Fцcкєd Цp
I had to climb this and paint our accomplishment on graduation night.

If you are in here and I don't know you. I bet I know some of your grand kids.

You look up and you are in this part of town you need to call me. Before dark preferably!

cleanupaisle4

Banned - What an Asshat!
love the chick with the purple hair DeSade!

Rainbow from my apartment 2/2/2010--Turned into a DOUBLE RAINBOW! (not pictured)

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
On the contrary, I find it smacks of visual eloquence and class. But the idea of that dude on the right having sex is disturbing. He's rather...spidery.
I'm assuming you have a crush on the guy on the left and are therefore jealous of the guy on the right.

DeSade

boing boing whoosh
I'm assuming you have a crush on the guy on the left and are therefore jealous of the guy on the right.
The guy on the left probably does make up for his lack of articulation, attention span, and intellectual skill of any kind by being astounding in other areas, I'll give you that. But I'd still rather not imagine spiderboy in anything other than a full snowsuit.

EDIT:

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
The guy on the left probably does make up for his lack of articulation, attention span, and intellectual skill of any kind by being astounding in other areas, I'll give you that. But I'd still rather not imagine spiderboy in anything other than a full snowsuit.

EDIT:

You people are crazy.