Scrapbook Member Photos [2011-2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Hey guys,

A few of the staff members and I think it would be a great idea to close out the old Member Photos thread and start a new one. This way we don't have so many posts that it's impossible to go through when we want to compare what we used to look like to what we look like now. It will be very much the same thread as it was before, but NEWER! Woot!

Here are some oldies of some of the current members...

Jane Deere
IMG_0188.jpg

Gehtfuct
TheRealGehtfuct.jpg

Icarus (on his couch...)
Photo375.jpg

Dull_Bullet
dscf0423mt8.jpg

Tostig
100_2401.jpg

Kich

afterwork1.jpg

Stardust
SS854344s.jpg

Hermit (on the right)
IMG_0855.jpg

If your picture isn't on this post, don't get mad. What you should do is post pics of you! And if you ARE pictured on this post, WTF do you look like now??

Coa

Whore free since 2010.
It might be a good idea to perhaps have a picture thread only and a separate comment thread.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Unfortunately, that might be highly confusing. Off topic banter has been deleted before and I'll delete it again if need be. :)

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Fine, I'll start with a picture from Easter. My grandmother was making me CRAZY and I was pretty much wanting to press fast forward to the hockey game that night so I could escape. lol Enjoy.

lol.jpg

The Hermit

Cuz I'm just that damn good.
This is about the most recent pic I have of myself. It's already from a couple months ago.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzYuanBn.jpg

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
I was out killing time shooting pics at the river walk/downtown area waiting on my son to finish testing the other day. Thought this was cool, not the best pic of me, but I like the pic itself anyway.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I was out killing time shooting pics at the river walk/downtown area waiting on my son to finish testing the other day. Thought this was cool, not the best pic of me, but I like the pic itself anyway.

You've got some nice legs!! ...and I see you ankle! OMG! You scandalous woman, you!

Status
Not open for further replies.