WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photos [2015+]

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
As probably one of the few in this forum that lived through that decade, pretty impressive, Shananananananananananannanananannana.

Next year though...think "big hair". You've got enough to pull the look off perfectly.

Shanananaaa

Bacon
As probably one of the few in this forum that lived through that decade, pretty impressive, Shananananananananananannanananannana.

Next year though...think "big hair". You've got enough to pull the look off perfectly.
Next year I will have significantly less hair to work with...and that's all I'm saying til it's gone. ;)

The only reason I did a side pony is because teasing this amount of hair would have been incredibly time consuming, and although I probably could use the arm workout, I'm fucking laaaaaaazy about girl shit. I wear makeup like once a month.

• 1Disagree
  • 1Like
Reactions: devildecibel and BRiT

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
Next year I will have significantly less hair to work with...and that's all I'm saying til it's gone. ;)

The only reason I did a side pony is because teasing this amount of hair would have been incredibly time consuming, and although I probably could use the arm workout, I'm fucking laaaaaaazy about girl shit. I wear makeup like once a month.

Noooo...do not cut it off!!! But, if my opinion doesn't mean shit (which it shouldn't, cuz I'm not fucking you), and you decide to chop that shit off...might I suggest next years theme goes back a decade to the 70's, and that you rock the Dorothy Hamill look.

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw

Take all of your hairs and give them up to charity dee dee dee dee.

Shanananaaa

Bacon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421514411.894400.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421514427.627023.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421514446.494345.jpg

My mom took me clothes shopping because she knows I never buy myself clothes that aren't athletic wear. I mega bargain shopped and got some good stuff for cheap. Top outfit: tank $4, skirt $1, shoes $7 (already owned overshirt). Bottom tank $3, floral top $4, flats $4 (already owned jeans). Those funky black shoes make me feel fierce! And they make me super tall. My husband is 6' and I'm at least an inch over him in them.