WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photos [2015+]

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
It'll return later today...

While it "functions" (admins only), much work had to be done on the display of them and I have to resize and compress the icons again due to the way the rewritten update functions and displays them...

• Aww
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Jason, adding vision and clarity to an otherwise schizophrenic, haphazard, kindergarten level clown car of a forum. Wait?!? What’s this button do?

WAAHHH!!! Jason?!? What’s wrong?!?

• LOL
Reactions: Jason

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
1. If not for Stardust popping in i just about forgot what....the fuck.... This turd salad thread was even about.

2. I'm almost certain that Gone-a-roni is a dude dressed as a female, pretending to be a vagetarian. And i'm the only one that noticed. 😕

• Agree
Reactions: Jason

Stardust

How am I still alive
1. If not for Stardust popping in i just about forgot what....the fuck.... This turd salad thread was even about.

2. I'm almost certain that Gone-a-roni is a dude dressed as a female, pretending to be a vagetarian. And i'm the only one that noticed. 😕
D'awww that's so sweet of you to say, thank you!

Oh, same. She's either a 40year old neckbeard trolling or a 14year old girl who's "edgy", both on the same emotional level.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm all woman and willing to private message you!
You are in luck! WTF.com does in fact have a private messaging system in place. And fuck me bananas, ever since everybody found out I'm the only " natural" dude left on the site, my inbox..... It's full of yawn.

FUCKYESYOUCANSENDPICS

...no sausage.