WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photos [2015+]

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
You are in luck! WTF.com does in fact have a private messaging system in place. And fuck me bananas, ever since everybody found out I'm the only " natural" dude left on the site, my inbox..... It's full of yawn.

FUCKYESYOUCANSENDPICS

...no sausage.
No sausage. Only bananas.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
No sausage. Only bananas.
No one is really sure if you are an innie or an outtie. I drew the short straw in the Tuesday WTF staff meeting to lure you into the Gone-a-Roni "No Sausage" club. Jason and BRiT didn't seem too worried about whether the results of said lure would leave me traumatised or not and in a very short time frame and mounting pressure from the gender-bender staff members, this was the best i could come up with. Bananas.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
View attachment 10804

Come on ya fucks!! Start posting pics again! There used to be a pic or two a day! Post your ugly mugs, or titties, or somethin!
No. Who do you think you are? Chuck Spadina?
I like to hide my weak chin behind Freya.
View attachment 10805

@BrIONwoshMunky holy shits you look kinda like one of my irl friends
You sexy bitches! I should sleep with all of you. Preferably all at once.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: MaxPower