WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photos [2015+]

ib4

Error
Staff
Got my hair dyed! It’s blondish/gray, which will become grayer with silver shampoo. Its the lightest I’ve ever been, love it!

View attachment 10983
View attachment 10984
I love all the minor changes in your looks through all your pics-posts. But I think I really love the blonde on you!

So, got this gem at our local tree lighting.View attachment 10985
Its like a mix between your Holiday Family Card Mailer and your next Mixtape Album Cover :D Great pic :)

Brillo

Hoodrat
Lmfao i posted a similar pic in a different forum last week and someone photoshopped me to be really large so that the ipad looked like an iphone
i cant help it i just have no use for phones so i use this!

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Don't worry about it..

Everyone will be walking around with phones that large in a year or two with the current trend.. I think its ridiculous!

@fear

Flame Bait
I know you don't know me, but

EDIT: Don't bully my crimson chin.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
It’s been a rough year. I’m allergic to adhesives and my body has been turning on me. But, I’m alive, and still fighting.
Other than bandages, I am not sure why your body would be coming into contact with adhesives. You are not using them to hold a wig on, are you? I sure hope you are not sniffing them. Anyway, congratulations on being the first to post in this thread this year.

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
Other than bandages, I am not sure why your body would be coming into contact with adhesives. You are not using them to hold a wig on, are you? I sure hope you are not sniffing them. Anyway, congratulations on being the first to post in this thread this year.
Had a 72 hour EEG done since I have a mysterious medical issue that hasn’t been solved yet. The sores (and the resulting scar) were the results.