WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook Member Photos [2015+]

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I've found myself extra sensitive to adhesives in recent years as well. Just came out of nowhere...

Hell, even if I lightly cut myself and use some polysporin or something on it I'll be red and irritated for a long time. Even get red spots around it all, whether I use medicine or not.

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
I've found myself extra sensitive to adhesives in recent years as well. Just came out of nowhere...

Hell, even if I lightly cut myself and use some polysporin or something on it I'll be red and irritated for a long time. Even get red spots around it all, whether I use medicine or not.
Yeah, it wasn’t this bad a few years ago. After it started healing, here’s what it looked like in progression. Thumbnail’d to save space. Now the scarring is visible, but only if someone knows what to look for.
A00F1290-2B36-44AD-AC8D-9524FDBC5316.jpeg3D45798D-6287-4A1B-ABD8-8AE099CC3D20.jpeg

• 1Sad
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Out2Lunch and Jason