Scrapbook Member Photos [2015+]

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't think... Obviously. I don't think in all of wtf.com history that @Jason and or @BRiT have ever revealed themselves in member train wrecks. BRiT, many moons ago posted a youngling picture of himself as what seemed to be a six year old self dressed as Batman and Jason posted a picture of himself probably in his early twenties in a turtle neck shirt covering the bottom half of his face. Other than that, both admins only ever send @MaxPower and @ib4 dick pics.

Weird.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Probably the biggest reason is, that like most forum owners they like the anonymity of it,
just in case a member from here goes out and see's them in a cafe, they don't get embarrassed
by the fool loudly announcing who they be.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
^ My wife thought this was great. We've been running three dehydrators for the last week and half turning our grapes into raisins and it's starting to make us a little grape crazy.

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
You cold, bro? Shouldn't it still be summer where you live?

• 2LOL
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Damn, like me and my wife,
I'm 6'3, she's 4'9..

Yeah, you have 3" on us.
She's 4'-10"
I'm 6'-1"

Is your Wife Asian?

We've concluded that the height difference is attributed to Milk (Calcium) consumption in the US vs. Asia.
To her Milk was a luxury growing up, as to I was raised on it. Multiply that formula by generations, and BAM = Americans are Taller

Last edited:

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
She's Israeli, so yea..asian, she grew up in the bay area..so no clue if she did milk,
I grew up on a farm, I work them milk titties like there's no tomorrow's.

Last edited: