WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For Fun Member Videos [2015-]

Since some of us here like to post video clips of ourselves and our lives. It was suggested that maybe a video thread would be fun. So, i looked through my videos, and they are either boring, or too long. So I am posting this ad video I made for youtube about a new jewelry design. I recomend that this thread be dedicated to videos of you, things you did, or members of your family and feinds, or things they did. like Shans roller derby vids or janers singing.. I hope we have a lot of fun with this.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
It's not a video of mine, but it's the city where I was born.
There is more to see obviously :)

steelasp

poontangwrecker
Ok, I'll go. First, a news program out of Boston recently did a series about my little slice of paradise. Maybe this will inspire some of you to visit. I'm not in the video, but I know pretty much everybody who is, and our beaches are even more awesome in real life. I don't know if there's a way to embed this video, so I'll just put a link.
http://www.wcvb.com/chronicle/vieques-a-taste-of-hot-sauce/31060224
There's links below the video to several other segments, just look for the ones that say Vieques.

Secondly, here's a pretty good video of me and the band Jamming out some blues. Unfortunately, I don't have any good ones with Cisco(R.I.P.) in them, but somebody took a lot of video last friday, so I'm sure they will be uploaded soon, at which point I will post some more here.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was about to ask if you had any good videos of Cisco to post.

steelasp

poontangwrecker
I was about to ask if you had any good videos of Cisco to post.
I just confirmed with Keith, his wife recorded most of last week's open jam. So basically, we have Cisco's last performance on video. I might look for some older stuff to post in the meantime.

EDIT: Here's two old ones with Cisco.

Last edited:
OH WOW! I just followed the first jam and saw another video of you and the guys @steelasp. Pretty damn good! I Think I showed this one somwhere else, but it is pretty funny, mostly at the end.

I'm white 129. Apparently I was enough of a nuisance to earn MVP cuz their jammers had a tough time getting away from me. I can't wait to get the disc and see the whole game.

My second skate park trip. Just practicing rolling up and down the slopes. The first time I went I was on my ass a lot. This time I kept my upper body more stable and it seemed to help.

Fÿn

Always black

I'm white 129. Apparently I was enough of a nuisance to earn MVP cuz their jammers had a tough time getting away from me. I can't wait to get the disc and see the whole game.
I didn't see this before.
I could never go to a watch a match if you or someone I know is playing, I would be yelling all the time - BEAT THAT BITCH TO THE GROUND! SMASH HER FUCKING FACE BUT DON'T LET THE CUNT THROUGH! STOP GANKING ON HER FUCKERS! THIS IS BULLSHIT! KILL THEM! BEAT THE FUUUCKS!

Seriously, I can't. I'm cool in football (soccer) matches but anything that is explicitly physical, nah, I just lose it.

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
My bosses wife riding her horse Cash at Coyote Creek charity fundraiser.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
My bosses wife riding her horse Cash at Coyote Creek charity fundraiser.
Nice horse!

is that your voice? are you having an affair with your bosses wife? lol

It looks peaceful there

I got officially cleared to return to full contact derby yesterday.

So, to celebrate, have this fun clip of me throwing my favorite hit...WITH DA BUTT.