WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Memories... (more random thoughts going through my fucked up mind)

Memories... that's all i have now. Memories of times that can never be recovered... never experienced again. I've experienced joy... sadness... lonliness... yes, i've tasted it all. I've had friends... many of them i'll never see again. I don't know where they are or what they're doing. They don't know what i'm doing.
Friends come and friends go, but a true friend lasts forever. There are very few people who i can call a "true" friend. There are few people who will remain in my mind forever. And some of those people have never seen my face... they have never met me. They are but memories. Close... yet... distant. I can't explain it. I don't want to try.
People don't understand me... they have never understood me. They look at me... i see something in their eyes... is it fear? or respect? or is it both? I don't know. My teachers never understood me. Nobody has. I feel alone. I've always been alone. Even with my group of "friends" i've still been alone... an outsider... a loner. Few people saw me for the person i really was. The people who did see through my facade ignored me.

holy fuck this is getting depressing... i'm gonna shut the fuck up now. :blahblah:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
uhh dude, thats how everything in this world is, thats why life sucks, everything is meant to happen for a reason and only your true and delicate few of friends will go on with you.. go listen to "Wear Sunscreen" by Baz Luhrmann, it will cheer you up! .. I feel gay

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
commit suicide already . just to make you happy b 4 you do it you can use my hand ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Memories... that's all i have now. Memories of times that can never be recovered... never experienced again. I've experienced joy... sadness... lonliness... yes, i've tasted it all. I've had friends... many of them i'll never see again. I don't know where they are or what they're doing. They don't know what i'm doing.
Friends come and friends go, but a true friend lasts forever. There are very few people who i can call a "true" friend. There are few people who will remain in my mind forever. And some of those people have never seen my face... they have never met me. They are but memories. Close... yet... distant. I can't explain it. I don't want to try.
People don't understand me... they have never understood me. They look at me... i see something in their eyes... is it fear? or respect? or is it both? I don't know. My teachers never understood me. Nobody has. I feel alone. I've always been alone. Even with my group of "friends" i've still been alone... an outsider... a loner. Few people saw me for the person i really was. The people who did see through my facade ignored me.

holy fuck this is getting depressing... i'm gonna shut the fuck up now. :blahblah:

:hug2: :kcheek:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
I'm the exact same way...no one but a few girls, mostly cousins know me for who i am...other than that, i'm alone and always have been....some ppl like it, i hate it...i can't stand this awkward silence around me...even my true friends (which are only 2 left) we consider ourselves like brothers...but they don't even know me well enough...even after 8 years of friendship...first friends i had when i moved from the south....this place is lonely, i luv the south..i wanna go back..be closer to family, maybe i'll have more luck finding a girl down there that's more like 'me'...a southener, i noticed i fit in better down there with the accent's of many around me....felt good to feel like u were where u belonged

<seije3

You have to forget the past. The past is gone it is over and down with there is absolutely nothing you can do about you. All you can do it to steer your life stop drifting and complaining about by gone times. Take hold of your damn life before you run it aground. Live every moment to the fullest. It isn't a petty piece of advice, but the honest truth to living.

Shai'Hulud

Omfg. Gawd of Dune. :OO
Too bad you can't immerse yourself in the past, huh? But if you did that then you'd eventually be trapped. Same with prescience :O If you always looked into the future and kept making one track decisions you'll end up trapped. *Shrugs* Pick up an MMORPG or something. You know. Something that makes you feel guuuud. :mad: :mad: You should give everything up and go live in the forest. And you can hunt down anyone that enters the forest. Man. That would be schweet.