WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Men arrested for nasty chat

haljer

disillusioned
http://www.digmo.org/news/story.php?ID=11222

Apparnatly these guys were all in chat rooms hitting on "pre teen girls" aka a detective. I didn't know that they were really trying to catch ppl for this. Glad to hear that people are finally realizing that it is a serious issue. Just wonder how well it will hold up in court or if they will "get off" on entrapment charges. Any thoughts?

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Hang 'em High!

I'm sure that some of you already know my opinion on this. Just like the whole censoring bit in another thread, people SHOULD be able to raise their children in a relatively safe environment. People that stalk and prey upon children are sick and they have NO place in this society. If they are caught dead to fucking rights red handed i think that they should be separated from normal society for a loooooooong time if not for life. I hate these people, whether it is a genetic thing or not, I simply hate them. :gun: :gun: :sword: :sword: stabbity, stabbity :gun: :gun: BANG!,BANG!

haljer

disillusioned
People also need to know that this is happening and that they, as parents/caregivers, should be paying attention to what is going on in their childs lives. There has always been and always will be sick people out there. Especially on the internet it seems to be a meeting place for the sickos who can't fit in anywhere else. Sad to see that these guys where business men, soldiers and church clergy. Well ok the church clergy seem to all be freaks lately, odd. Hard to know if the people you work with everyday arent doing this crap at night isn't it. THink about that tonight.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
hmmmm.....flat-chest preteens... lol jk.. wtf :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fucking idiots! Haven't they ever heard of a proxy server?

attempted enticement of a child and second-degree attempted statutory rape.

This Christian idealistic bullshit should be taken put of the books. It should be up the child whether or not they want to do it, as long as they are over age 12. People are WAY too brainwished. Humans can reproduce at that age for a reason...Just one of the many reasons I hate the USA; the government is the Nazi Party of sex. Way to go, assholes!

They should just send fuckers like that to a deserted Island and make them fight amoung themselves

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
edub1371 said:
I'm sure that some of you already know my opinion on this. Just like the whole censoring bit in another thread, people SHOULD be able to raise their children in a relatively safe environment. People that stalk and prey upon children are sick and they have NO place in this society. If they are caught dead to fucking rights red handed i think that they should be separated from normal society for a loooooooong time if not for life. I hate these people, whether it is a genetic thing or not, I simply hate them. :gun: :gun: :sword: :sword: stabbity, stabbity :gun: :gun: BANG!,BANG!
\

Me too.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:

This Christian idealistic bullshit should be taken put of the books. It should be up the child whether or not they want to do it, as long as they are over age 12. People are WAY too brainwished. Humans can reproduce at that age for a reason...Just one of the many reasons I hate the USA; the government is the Nazi Party of sex. Way to go, assholes!

It has nothing to do with being christian. it is fucking sick to have sex with a 12 year old. what the fuck are you talking about? people like you should be shot. jesus fucking christ man half the kids at twelve have not even hit puberty yet.

we should change it to the scientific puberty average end age, which is about 26 for men and 17 for women.

god I cant beleive you think it is ok for a fucking twelve year old to have sex. that is just sickening.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
jstager said:

WHAT THE!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? ...i'm nearly 15... and i wouldn't LIKE to have the choice to fuck a 45 year old man!!!! .. That's crazy talk!!!!...It's obviously wrong!.... Thats just sick dude.. sick... :sword:

tzedek

Original Member
The suspects include a former youth ministry volunteer, a commercial airline pilot, a career military man and a business owner.
:lol:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
“A lot of kids don’t realize that ‘someone you know’ does not mean someone who gives you their name on the Internet,” Anderson said.
Stupid kids these days... :p

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
hey now listen.

i dissagree. there is a change in the times my friend, we like to look out for the well being of our children. there is a reason why children are still children untill they reach a certain age. it is because most children are not mature enough to make adult desisions untill they rach that age.

haljer

disillusioned
I dont know the exact conversations that took place but alot of tiimes these kids are lured to places. THey dont know they are talking to old guys they think they are talking to boys there own age and just meeting to hang out n stuff. A 12 y/o is not mature enough to be having sex, especially with some old perverted man who talks them into it or worse yet rapes them. Why you have to through religion into this is beyond me. It has nothing at all to do with whose a christian or budhist or whatever. I am not religious at all and I still have a problem with men fucking little girls.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
we should change it to the scientific puberty average end age, which is about 26 for men and 17 for women.
Haha, I think my parents told me the male brain is fully developed at the age of 25. But still, some people mature faster than others DG, you can't label an average age for it.