Meow read up meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I would have put this iin games and humor but thought it would wind up here anyway, move it if you want.

Meow, if you have seen Super Troopers then you know the game. The point is to see how many times you can reply to the last post using the word meow in the post. Understand meow? The responces must make sence though, meow I understand that not all of them will but at least make an effort. Meow lets see if DIZNUTS will be the first to respond to this. Make some posts meow.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meow how did you guess i was gonna be the first to respond to this? are you some kind of psychic meow? either way meow i like this game....meow where is Havok?

Easty

Click click boom
meow i love super troopers, so dont get me wrong meow. meow i also love the new points system thats on this site right meow. meow i even love this game.

meow.

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
meow i love super troopers, so dont get me wrong meow. meow i also love the new points system thats on this site right meow. meow i even love this game.

meow.
cool Eastside joined this game just meow. I wonder who is next in line meow. Meow guys did you hear about the 2 car pile up in Mexico? 57 dead.....im serious meow lol nah i was only kidding meow but it could be true meow don't ya think so or do i have to say something else to make you change your mind meow?

uhh meow??

Havok

Mr. Ee
Meow, this won't last long, meow.

Meow, anyways it goes, I shall pwn you. Meow.

Meow, by the way, meow, you hear about meow?

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
Meow, this won't last long, meow.

Meow, anyways it goes, I shall pwn you. Meow.

Meow, by the way, meow, you hear about meow?
yes we can hear you meow...the reception is getting much better meow..meow you got me thinking...are one the guy from the "can you hear me meow" commercial? fuck it meow just answer the question and nobody gets hurt meow!

DIZNUTS

alright meow im going to bed.......have a good night meow...don't whack each other off to much meow......this is a B&T thread isn't it meow?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
SuperTroopers kicked ass! I can't believe this thread didn't come out until meow. Tomorrow for lunch, I'm having Kung-Meow-Chicken. Then I'm going meow-tripping. I am the 1337est, don't ask me meow. That's it, Chicken Fuckers!!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bnccoder said:
I would have put this iin games and humor but thought it would wind up here anyway, move it if you want.

Meow, if you have seen Super Troopers then you know the game. The point is to see how many times you can reply to the last post using the word meow in the post. Understand meow? The responces must make sence though, meow I understand that not all of them will but at least make an effort. Meow lets see if DIZNUTS will be the first to respond to this. Make some posts meow.
meow? i can say moo HELL FOR $20 ILL CALL THE GUY A CHICKEN FUCKER!!

Havok

Mr. Ee
DIZNUTS said:
alright meow im going to bed.......have a good night meow...don't whack each other off to much meow......this is a B&T thread isn't it meow?

Look Diznuts, this post ^ is spam. There was no need for us to know you're going to bed, especially after you made a post right before this one. I've noticed these kind of posts, quite often.

This is a warning. I know you seem to be a good poster, and I don't want to be a dick to anyone, but maybe you need to take a break from the internets.

You're too involved.

Meow.

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
Look Diznuts, this post ^ is spam. There was no need for us to know you're going to bed, especially after you made a post right before this one. I've noticed these kind of posts, quite often.

This is a warning. I know you seem to be a good poster, and I don't want to be a dick to anyone, but maybe you need to take a break from the internets.

You're too involved.

Meow.
calm your happy as down meow....there is enough KOOL-AID for everyone meow.....i know what you mean meow its just that i was tired as shit and i forgot that i had posted before that meow......just wanted to share with all of you maaaan......but your post sounded real serious except the "meow" part meow......i won't do it again meow.....unless im like fucked up or something....but im not meow.....

meow????

Easty

Click click boom
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

gotta love that meow mix tune :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I got you good, you fucker!

Meow, while this might have been funny in the movie, it's doesnt really translate too well to a thread. You see what I'm sayin, meow? It's just a bunch of people meowing and using the word meow to substitute words that rhyme with meow or look like meow.

Sincerely,

meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.