WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
11,074
726
382
#2
i'm sorry to say... it is not going to be merry this year.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#3
Unforgiven said:
i'm sorry to say... it is not going to be merry this year.
Just drink....then you'll be merry...... :cool:
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#5
betrayed said:
It's too early.. Fucker :p
Maybe she won't be around here for christmas, fucker?
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#6
I have 2 weeks off. So i'm happy right now. Ya for stupid skool systems!
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#8
Smoke said:
Maybe she won't be around here for christmas, fucker?
Yeah I'll be busy unwrapping her and getting busy :thumbsup:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#9
Its not to early...I may not be around here too much longer...lol. Thanks for the comment P99, oh I mean betrayed...lmao.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#10
It is never too early for Christmas!!! You always will get coalin your stockings.
 

Takkun

Anonymooo.
138
0
0
#11
Bullshyt said:
It is never too early for Christmas!!! You always will get coalin your stockings.
Or a nice little Gothic child.
 

Takkun

Anonymooo.
138
0
0
#12
Cuddles said:
Its not to early...I may not be around here too much longer...lol. Thanks for the comment P99, oh I mean betrayed...lmao.
That is undeserving of an "lmao", as it wasn't funny in the least.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#13
Cuddles said:
Its not to early...I may not be around here too much longer...lol. Thanks for the comment P99, oh I mean betrayed...lmao.
Maybe if you're a good little girl this year, santa will come and eat your cookies. ;)
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#14
MaxPower said:
Maybe if you're a good little girl this year, santa will come and eat your cookies. ;)
And if you get on his "bad" list... he'll come and toss your salad.
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#15
Takkun said:
That is undeserving of an "lmao", as it wasn't funny in the least.
I'm sorry but your just wrong, I'm hilarious.
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#17
And a very merry christmas indeed! The first of my life where I will be spending it in my new nation. My family had no place for me to stay, so instead of taking stupid pictures with my in laws and having my aunt put the mistletoe over me and my cousin's head, I can stay with my friends and my girlfriend during the only time of the year where drinking sake till you drop is just making sure you get enough christmas cheer. Merrrrrry Fucking Christmas to you all!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#18
Icarus said:
And if you get on his "bad" list... he'll come and toss your salad.
No matter what he comes down your chimmney.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#19
Yeah, that son of a bitch tried coming down my chimney, so I shot him in his head, surpirisingly, he lived. Must have been that fat ass of his.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#20
Bullshyt said:
Yeah, that son of a bitch tried coming down my chimney, so I shot him in his head, surpirisingly, he lived. Must have been that fat ass of his.
This is why he probably shot Santa...He saw Santa kissing his mommy when he was a boy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.