WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mesmerize

Zoso

Zappafied
Has anyone gotten the new System of a Down cd Mesmerize? This cd kicks ass! Its supposed to be the first of a two part release. I cannot find anywhere when this other part (Hypnotize) is supposed to be released. Anyone know? Also, if you have heard Mesmerize, whats some favorite songs?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't know about you but System of a Down's new song sucks and all his others wern't that great either.

Zoso

Zappafied
yeah alot of the ones they release on the radio arent that good. plus they tend to be overplayed. but generally, i really like them alot. they are unique i cant begin to fathom where they come up with their lyrics.

Dave666

Pot-Head
There is already a post about their new cd, but it's their best one imo.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Third thread about this, isn't it?

It's supposed to come out next fall.

Dave666

Pot-Head
The one that comes out in the fall is called Hypnotize, Mezmeize is the one with B.Y.O.B.