WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Messed up stuff

Ok i was on this website www.snopes.com and it had abunch of urban legends it was kewl until i went to gruesome gallery. it had a decapted head pic and also a video of a guy shooting himself before an interrigation.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Has it.. scarred you for life?

Probably none of it is true, but It's nice to know you believe it so easily.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Sleep well, little one. Muahahaha!

Well it tells you whats true and not ...not alot of the bad stuff is real but the pics and movie was:D :mad: :confused:

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
-{Foamy}- said:
Ok i was on this website www.snopes.com and it had abunch of urban legends it was kewl until i went to gruesome gallery. it had a decapted head pic and also a video of a guy shooting himself before an interrigation.
umm were that i cant find it, lol did you see the one with the two idiots who lost there arm during a game of tug-of-war?

ya .. its on the top it tells u red is not true green is true and yellow not sure of the origin

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
-{Foamy}- said:
ya .. its on the top it tells u red is not true green is true and yellow not sure of the origin

wadda about that idiot that cut his face and fed it to his dogs?

Darwin Award

We have a winner...!

The following mind-boggling attempt at a crime spree in Washington appeared to be the robber's first (and last), due to his lack of a previous record of violence, and his terminally stupid choices:

1. His target was H&J Leather & Firearms, a gun shop specializing in handguns.

2. The shop was full of customers - firearms customers.

3. To enter the shop, the robber had to step around a marked police car parked at the front door.

4. A uniformed officer was standing at the counter, having coffee before work.

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up, and fired a few wild shots from a .22 target pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, the police officer with a 9mm Glock 17, the clerk with a .50 Desert Eagle, assisted by several customers who also drew their guns, several of whom also fired.

The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons.

No one else was hurt in the exchange of fire

this is true hahah what a dum ass

http://snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp

Origins: In the world of criminality it is often true the best laid schemes can unravel in the most embarrassing ways. This was one such case.

Just before daybreak on 14 January 2004, three men clad in only shoes and hats entered a Denny's restaurant in Spokane, Washington. The trio of streakers had left their 1988 Mazda running in the frigid parking lot for a quick escape, which turned out to be a mistake. As they were sprinting nude through the 24-hour eatery, one of the restaurant's patrons left the group he was dining with and made off with the waiting car. (The car thief's companions departed at about the same time in another vehicle.)

The streakers looked out during their high-spirited dash to see their Mazda — which contained their clothes — driving away. They gave pursuit, charging into the chill of the 20°F weather in their birthday suits.

They were unsuccessful in gaining back their car. The naked young men huddled behind vehicles in an adjacent parking lot until police arrived to claim them.

No charges were brought against the intrepid threesome.

Barbara "chilly willy" Mikkelson

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
-{Foamy}- said:

who cares!