WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Messenger Fuck-nobs

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
I am so fkn sick of random people with nothin better to do than add you to their contact list. U say know but then they geht their freinds to add you, and their freinds, ect. IT PISS' ME OFF, and the worstn thing is, when u finnaly agree to add them (to tell em where to put it), They go "U added me!"

FKN HELL!!!! or even worse,

You > "Why did u add me, wtf do u want from me!!!"

Them > "I dunno"

N e one else out their feel my pain!?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Or, the classic one when they lie to you about adding you. When It's blatent that they did.

Me - Why did you add me?
Them - wat r u talking boot u added me.

:rolleyes:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I've got a few n00bs that have added me. It doesn't bother me that much though.

i don't add many people, so the ones i have should feel special :happysad: and i usually tell people that as well. and i don't go places where lots of people will want to add me. IRL my friends don't talk on computers, i'm the only nerd :rolleyes: so i got no worries there. but i hear ya big guy! it can be annoying, just take some deep breaths and delete you contact list then say HA take that fuckers! :p