WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

metallica fans?

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
hi all any one here like metallica and if so whats there favorite metallica song?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hate Metallica. My favorite song is the one that they never made, because all of the ones they did make suck. But I give a lot of respect to Metallica fans. They're really dedicated. To put up with so many years of horrible, horrible music, they must be pretty dedicated to the cause.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
I hate Metallica. My favorite song is the one that they never made, because all of the ones they did make suck. But I give a lot of respect to Metallica fans. They're really dedicated. To put up with so many years of horrible, horrible music, they must be pretty dedicated to the cause.

and this sounds like its coming from a bitch who listens to britney spears.

I mostly hate metallica, not because they suck, but because they are one of the most overated bands ever. I've heard enough idiots who think metallica is the pinnacle of thrash metal, but who know little or nothing of bands like Slayer and Megadeath. I do like some metallica(before the black album), its just that they are horribly overated.
Oh and to keep the subject of the thread:
My favorite song by metallica is Sanitarium.

Slayer > Megadeath > Metallica :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
metallica was cool once... but then they sold out, changed thier style for a while, and got all about the cash... file sharing is bad! oh no! metallica can only afford the double mega super delux luxury tour bus instead of the triple mega super delux luxury tour bus...

oh and my fav metallica song is shortest straw...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
metallica had one good song enter sandman, and its only good because its played at yankee stadium.

he asked if there were metallica FANS, not HATERS.

my favorite song is Orion :thumbsup:

and i don't think they sold out, you have to listen to st. anger alot to like it.

Favorite song: Enter Sandman.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of theirs, but I wouldn't say I hate them either.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
well i like all metallica albums the ones im least fond of are " load,reload and st.anger "

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Icarus said:
Lol, right there with you...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dull_bullet said:
he asked if there were metallica FANS, not HATERS.

my favorite song is Orion :thumbsup:

and i don't think they sold out, you have to listen to st. anger alot to like it.

So? In a yes or no question, the "no's" can't defend their position?

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Sandman All The Way...
2nd is St.Anger..

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok listen up metallica hating bitches if you dont like em GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD.

Not really a fan... not a hater.

I like their song One. Also Eye of the Beholder and Nothing Else Matters

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
Not really a fan... not a hater.

I like their song One. Also Eye of the Beholder and Nothing Else Matters
yeah those songs rule :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Metallica rules, yet you have a Gun 'n' roses av.

And one was a good song.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Metallica rules, yet you have a Gun 'n' roses av.

And one was a good song.
YOU RULE! srry about the avatar i cant find a metallica one anywere lol.