Mexicans in the work place

dang it

Hoodrat
youknowthedeal, what's with all of the hate?
I'm Spanish (not specifically mexican) and I get paid $18 an hour as a phlebotomist though I can only work pt. time b/c i'm enrolled in pre-med studies full time. I hope that pisses you off, bastard.
Also, the mexican person is probably older than you and has a better resume in compliance with the general trend in age vs. experience. :mfinger:

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
badassmtbiker said:
Racists these days.
Hey badassmtbiker if your so against racism stop wandering into these threads. Im sure you would be happy on a religous forum, talking about Jesus and shit like that. :mfinger:

Lone

Flame Bait
Nefarious said:
Hey badassmtbiker if your so against racism stop wandering into these threads. Im sure you would be happy on a religous forum, talking about Jesus and shit like that. :mfinger:

holy shit nefarious are you trying to get your ass kicked again, remember what happened last time :bomb:

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Nefarious said:

Umm.. this has nothing to do with Jesus, and "shit like that." But take a look at your sources, dumbass. I believe you quoted statistics you found on some fucked up neo-nazi christian website, right? WTF!!

Huge difference between ranting, and venting, and being an ignorant, racist cocksucker.

Lone

Flame Bait
badassmtbiker said:
Umm.. this has nothing to do with Jesus, and "shit like that." But take a look at your sources, dumbass. I believe you quoted statistics you found on some fucked up neo-nazi christian website, right? WTF!!

Huge difference between ranting, and venting, and being an ignorant, racist cocksucker.

round one badassmtbiker :gun: