WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mexico Is Fucked

NINE225

The one, The only
Have any of you guys ever to Mexico, if you have you'll know what i am talking about. i was in mexico with my family a long time ago and i was scared to go back because when we were there i saw the most fucked up thing in the world...It was a man missing a foot with fucking crutches, and to top it off he fucking bleeding like a motherfucker. we were eating at a resturant and he hobbled right past us. Now tell me that shit is not fucked up!!! Mexico really is just a piece of shit country just taking up space on the earth.

who agrees?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I went to mexico with my Aunt and Uncle who live in Tuscon AZ, Some border town called Nogalaes or something like that... I have a cool marble chess set I got for like twenty bucks and all I remember about the place is that it stinks like shit.... literally.

Jung

???
Premium
NINE225 said:
Have any of you guys ever to Mexico, if you have you'll know what i am talking about. i was in mexico with my family a long time ago and i was scared to go back because when we were there i saw the most fucked up thing in the world...It was a man missing a foot with fucking crutches, and to top it off he fucking bleeding like a motherfucker. we were eating at a resturant and he hobbled right past us. Now tell me that shit is not fucked up!!! Mexico really is just a piece of shit country just taking up space on the earth.

who agrees?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Fucking troll-ass-kid.

(Once again I deleted an entire half-page of flaming. This is the last time I will show such mercy. He is new, therefore I forgive him.)

We spent a week in Rosarita in a trailer on the beach....fantastic memory....I've spent four years all over the eastern seaboard wanting run people off the road for having "W/04" stickers on their cars....anticipating another 4....the pro's and con's sorta weigh theselves out dont they.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
brainwashmonkey said:
Apparently some of them do. If they didn't, they wouldn't sneak over into this country. :rolleyes:
well then, I guess the same can be said for the americans who left for mexico (and canada) in the 70's ... and probably again real soon.

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Oh fuckin a!

Oh yeah! Mexico is GREAT! One of my friends went down to a resort in mexico for her graduation trip and while she was on the beach, she stepped on a hepadermic needle. She ended up going to a mexican ER and I guess fucked up her foot some more b/c her foot hasn't been the same since then. She's had to have corrective surgeries here in the US too. Yo quero taco bell my fucking ass.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NINE225 said:

who agrees?
What the fuck you talkin'bout Willis??

Go back when your a big boy and mommy and daddy aren't there ( or payin the bill)! Mexico is great!! Hot ass hookers at discounted rates! Bitchen bars!! Spring break!!!! Good food (don't drink the water or you'll be pissin out your asshole for a week), and great beaches!

So you saw one gimpy dude?? Get over it! I seen worse here in the U.S.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Mexico really is just a piece of shit country just taking up space on the earth.

who agrees?
not the Guatemalans... that are trying to enter Mexico through the southern boarder... but are turned away ...