WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Middle Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
We've all given our best to try and de-MOD Kitana and it hasnt worked so I propose that if shes not going to leave or give up her MOD power....Then she should change her name GWB that way it wont come as such a surprise that we're having our "e-rights" violated in such a blatent way.

Whos with me?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
bigck3000 said:
We've all given our best to try and de-MOD Kitana and it hasnt worked so I propose that if shes not going to leave or give up her MOD power....Then she should change her name GWB that way it wont come as such a surprise that we're having our "e-rights" violated in such a blatent way.

Whos with me?
I'm with ya!

But,only for the free beer and Fuckin' Taters.
C'mon dude. You seem to be smart,*ahem* the Admins are not going to de-turd anyone unless they see a problem.
They have mentioned countless times before on this subject. Obviously,they don't find any substance behind this request. Frankly,neither do I....but what do I know? I'm the Resident Psycho.
I don't know why you don't just come out and express your lust for Kit. It's clear to us that you're hung up on her.
Just let it go,she's not going to give up the ass. Broken on the other hand,he's easy.

Now....
Lets all run around The Writers Block butt assed nekkid,while squirting cheese whiz at each other...

Who's with me?

10..9..8..7..6..(i'm counting down to when this thread gehts locked)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What was I thinking.....liberation from an E-tyrant over fake cheese....pbbbt....no contest....Thanks for the wake up call Fuct

(10,9,8,7,6....I'm counting down to when someone calls me dramatic for calling her an e-tyrant)

At least I got to post in another kitana-hate-thread, before it closes.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
What was I thinking.....liberation from an E-tyrant over fake cheese....pbbbt....no contest....Thanks for the wake up call Fuct

(10,9,8,7,6....I'm counting down to when someone calls me dramatic for calling her an e-tyrant)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I've never really seen anything bad that kit has done?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh yay, it looks to me like somebody has continued the dumbass ways of JS_Fodder or whatever the hell his name is about bitching about Kitana for no real legit reason. She hasn't done anything, leave her alone.(besides, it won't get anywhere.)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you're probably right about the not going anywhere...but I think she more than deserves it....why would I pick some e-personality for no reason...I would go into it all but; One: I have to go find some cheez-whiz and Two: You obviously have an e-crush....nighty night.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well of course, I mean, nobody can back someone else up without having a crush on them right? Now it all makes sense, I'm not the one full of bullshit, you are.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
I'm with ya!

But,only for the free beer and Fuckin' Taters.
C'mon dude. You seem to be smart,*ahem* the Admins are not going to de-turd anyone unless they see a problem.
They have mentioned countless times before on this subject. Obviously,they don't find any substance behind this request. Frankly,neither do I....but what do I know? I'm the Resident Psycho.
I don't know why you don't just come out and express your lust for Kit. It's clear to us that you're hung up on her.
Just let it go,she's not going to give up the ass. Broken on the other hand,he's easy.

Now....
Lets all run around The Writers Block butt assed nekkid,while squirting cheese whiz at each other...

Who's with me?

10..9..8..7..6..(i'm counting down to when this thread gehts locked)
yeahhhh im with ya dudes...listen this topic is so stupid you should be lined up against a wall and shot. not only is gehtfuct right but your just repeating for about the 59th time about something that happened between ostepol and kit, the escalated all you guys did was jump on the bandwagon, another thing where did the evidence come from for the start of this thread? huh?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
something some kid posted that "satirically mentioned" the recent disaster in Asia. She took it upon herself to decide how and what people said about the situation. Then I recalled a couple of other incidents where the same thing happened and decided to post. Relax junior...I still think you're e-cool.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bigck3000 said:
something some kid posted that "satirically mentioned" the recent disaster in Asia. She took it upon herself to decide how and what people said about the situation. Then I recalled a couple of other incidents where the same thing happened and decided to post. Relax junior...I still think you're e-cool.
i stand corrected, i take my hat off to you.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
We've all given our best to...
whats this "we" shit.. you gotta turd in your pocket... I've never tried to ... matter of fact.. I think most of you are whiney lil biotches... that keep beating a dead horse... if you don't like her enforcing the rules.. then leave... people have been told that over and over... but people still stay around and bitch...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
again with this "turd in pocket" stuff...stay clear of the hillbilly colloquialisms, they're constantly detracting from the small amount of respect I have for you. You should only consider yourself part of the "we" if you choose to. Obviously there are people who disagree with me and obviously you are one of them...I dont think there is anything wrong with a little abrasive humor. But if it is offending or bothersome I'll stop....just for you sweetie. :rolleyes:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yup... you got me.. hillbilly... matter of fact I just had a 2" lift put on my trailor and had the siding painted with a big Rebel flag... I just took down my xmas decorations and put back up my life size, carboard, Deliverance characters... yeeeee.. hawwwww....
I truely don't care about how much respect an internet personality has for me nor do I make decisions when posting here or any other forum to try and gain/lose respect... it is odd however when people seem to jump on whatever bandwagon seems to be popular... "I hate Kit"... most people here are overly concerned with the rep boxes.. and inorder to gain more they parrot what others say... Kit may have pissed someone off... she may have edited shit.. she may have closed threads... maybe it seems that she is doing more of it because she is on more... so she "fixes" the problems before another mod even sees them...
kids need to grow up...
always raging against the machine...
the forum has rules (not many BTW)...
follow them or get edited/closed/banned...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
uh-oh....someone got e-offended.

It wasnt meant to be taken seriously, hence its placement in B&T. But hey if I can give some middle-aged, forum troll a reason to get up in the morning...it was worth it, right?

kids need to grow up...always raging against the machine...
apparently you "adults" need to grow up as well....always trying to scold us "whipper-snappers"

in summation....get a hobby, pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.