WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

might fuck it all up....

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
My gf is really cool,i like her a lot,but i dont see her a lot,every few days we hang out all day,i actually hang out more with her best friend ,i've hung out with her so much,shes become one of my best friends,we ride trains almost everyday just for fun,i dont know how she feels,but i like her a lot,we have so many things in common,this seems realyl fucked up i know,but im starting to like her even more han my gf,my friends think she likes me,i was thinking about telling her,but,the usual fear of being rejected comes in,beyond that,what if i lose her as a friend?worse,what is she thinks im fucked up for liking her while going out with her best friend?,a few more,what if how about if she doesnt like me in the same way,and tells my gf,who breaks up with me?,the list goes on forever,i dont know why i even bothered to post this....

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Why do all the options have to be so negative? You obviously forgot one. You suggest a threesome to the two of them and they are both into it. That way you come out on top (or on the bottom, or in the middle depending on what you are into) :D

i suggest that you choose one and stick to it. Because

"A man who wants everything in life will end up with nothing at all"

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
breakology said:
Why do all the options have to be so negative? You obviously forgot one. You suggest a threesome to the two of them and they are both into it. That way you come out on top (or on the bottom, or in the middle depending on what you are into) :D
:Bow: you crack me up man....

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Life is all about taking chances. Figure out what makes you happy. Obviously being with this girl makes you happy. If you really like her, take the chance. It's not an all or nothing situation. Tell her you like her, mention all the issues involved and give her the choice. If she doesn't want to, you guys can still be friends. It's good to clear the air and get it out on the table.

a great saying comes into play here

"Tap it, before you cap it"

pretty much try and if you fail fuck it, its not worth it

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dood, how fucking old are you? like 16? fuck all that stay friend and be nice shit, make the best of your youth and go for fucking broke. :thumbsup: