WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Might not have noticed...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
But there was a game called Pogo Mania or something in the arcade awhile ago. I think I literally cried laughing after playing that game. It's basically like 'Simon' where you have to follow the button command. Youre this little kid who's just hopping on a pogo stick and the devil pops up and gives you random items when you complete a certain number of repetitions. It's fun for the whole family...just wondering why they got rid of it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dont know. that game was kind of silly, but not really fun. mabye cuz its ghey? not sure, but it is possible.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
It was gay. there was no use for it. Just a game called "simon" would have worked better. Extreme redlight greenlight would be a great game though.:thumbsup: