WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mikado Sticks And Cheesy Poofs

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
an updated quote from the farm by mr newbie:

Obsever will not get out .
It is not impossible for me to be nice you know, just that I took notice off it to late.. I guess I am a fuck head, but I should be given a second chance.. I guess thats what I have been given for not banning me and I want to thank the moderators/admins for that.
I will try my best to get out and be a nice (loving? ) person.
this scares me, could it be true that my brain is in some kind of lapse....this post is showing slight signs that mr newbies mind, may just have increased in size, why this worrys me is that he still has the mrne-faggayness about him, which could spread to further problems he shouldnt be trusted, he should be kept in there BUT WHO CARES ITS EASTER AND IM EATHING CHOCOLATE

lets just say hes gay

YUCK FOU!!!

okay, now ive faked an interest in something...........FUCK MR NEWBIE his fagoty anal raped posts should be banned. or put on the island

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why should he be banned if he is apologetic for crimes committed against this forum in his previous membership and willing to make ammends towards those actions?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
YUCK FOU!!! said:

this scares me, could it be true that my brain is in some kind of lapse....this post is showing slight signs that mr newbies head, may just have increased in size, why this worrys me

Only yuck FOu and ITO would be concerned about an increase in the size of MR_Newbies head.

Oye

YUCK FOU!!!

dustinzgirl said:
Why should he be banned if he is apologetic for crimes committed against this forum in his previous membership and willing to make ammends towards those actions?
because hes bullshitting n DG thats why

your too forgiving

Descent

Hella Constipated
YUCKY_CUMSTAIN said:
okay, now ive faked an interest in something...........FUCK MR NEWBIE his fagoty anal raped posts should be banned. or put on the island
You idiot. You don't want WTF to return to "The Roaring Twenties?"

It's the post quality stupid!

WTF THEN:

AND NOW:

jamesp

In Memory...
YUCK FOU!!! said:

this scares me, could it be true that my brain is in some kind of lapse....this post is showing slight signs that mr newbies mind, may just have increased in size, why this worrys me is that he still has the mrne-faggayness about him, which could spread to further problems he shouldnt be trusted, he should be kept in there BUT WHO CARES ITS EASTER AND IM EATHING CHOCOLATE

lets just say hes gay
Lets just say that i think I lost some brain cells just reading this post.....please...think of the brain cells.

jamesp

In Memory...
YUCK FOU!!! said:

your too forgiving
and you are too fucking stupid...i wish terrible things upon you.

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:
Only yuck FOu and ITO would be concerned about an increase in the size of MR_Newbies head.

Oye
LMFAO! Man I'm glad to see your typing Broken.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
EASY little buddy, use that edit buttAn, it is your friend.

jamesp

In Memory...
brainwashmonkey said:
EASY little buddy, use that edit buttAn, it is your friend.
LOL, its just been so long, im kinda excited.

Descent

Hella Constipated
YUCK_FOU!!! said:

your too forgiving
So now I have to deploy SPELING wing now? Did you ever pass first grade?

"Mommy! I got an F minus!"

"Very good sweetie, highest grade yet! A ZERO!"

They're after you, closing in. Them lasers'll rip an Aussie apart. Better go hide in a Kangaroo.

YUCK FOU!!!

your a bored teenager on a fucking rampage. descent. shut the fuck up.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All my base,
Are belong to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.