WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Milf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i was under instructions to start this one. so don't flame me for it, but for those who come in here whos a milf to u? i myself am too new for you to judge but i vote for DG but she will humbly deny it. so name the milf you can think of being either one on here, teacher, friends mom, waitress, etc and be loud and proud to love the milf ;)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Nymphchick said:
ok so i was under instructions to start this one. so don't flame me for it, but for those who come in here whos a milf to u? i myself am too new for you to judge but i vote for DG but she will humbly deny it. so name the milf you can think of being either one on here, teacher, friends mom, waitress, etc and be loud and proud to love the milf ;)
the only meaning i've ever heard the expression "milf" to mean is "mothers i'd love to fuck" and so your post makes no sense to me?? what's that got to do w/ being new or not?

please clarify.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
What constitutes a milf? Is it simply a woman who has had a kid? If this is the case, regardless of age, i know many many milfs. All between the ages of 18-25. They are fuckin hot. But now, I can't do 'em because theres too much baggage there. Damn you for being so hot.

Heh, I kind of lost it a little there.

ferengi

Yay fire!
tbsrk said:
What constitutes a milf? Is it simply a woman who has had a kid? If this is the case, regardless of age, i know many many milfs. All between the ages of 18-25. They are fuckin hot. But now, I can't do 'em because theres too much baggage there. Damn you for being so hot.

The woman I'm currently carrying a torch for (but will probably never get :( ) is 20 and has a kid. Kids don't bother me much.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
A Milf? Probably 20-35(Gotta have some range, cuz theres some hot ass 30 year olds) I'd go for them, if they went for guys my age :(

:cool: hey i maybe a chick and straight but u gotta pay res[ect for those women who have kids and remain hottness status, so i wake up this mornin(lol afternoon) and the name anjelina joile hit me :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:

BAGGAGE? Oh, I get it baggage is a man, useless except to carry heavy shit.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
BRAGGING TIME!

When i was 18 i was a swimming teacher, and in one of my classes there was this little girl and her mum was HOT!

I took her sailing with me one day (the mum, not the kid), and we went out that night and....well.... you get the drift.

She was 27, i was 18, it was a defining moment...

right, done bragging now - thank you for listening

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh, I bet you felt the love that night. I'm sure money was the main attraction to her, used.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
One of my friend is 21 years old and has a kid... And god, she's hot. definitely milf.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Bullshyt said:
Oh, I bet you felt the love that night. I'm sure money was the main attraction to her, used.
Used, abused (and once i was done) blood transfused...

couldn;t have been the money then though... i was but a simple pool boy

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
BAGGAGE? Oh, I get it baggage is a man, useless except to carry heavy shit.
No baggage as in im not about to take care of any kids right now.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
No baggage as in im not about to take care of any kids right now.
My point is that MEN are baggage and CHILDREN are not.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
My point is that MEN are baggage and CHILDREN are not.
Nice to hear this. Now........GET OUT!!!! :cool:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Lmao...speaking of Milf...lol. Some customer came into my job today with a sweatshirt that said "Got Milf" I thought that was so funny. We asked where he got it and he said from this mall clossing down, everything in that mall are saling for $9 and less in any store. Anyway, back on subject, I thought that shirt was funny.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
brainwashmonkey said:
Someone's sleeping on the couch tonight...
Not a bad idea actually. I still haven't tried out the recliners built into the couch.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
CopyLifted said:
Not a bad idea actually. I still haven't tried out the recliners built into the couch.

Ha... right... I would make it sound like my idea too....

Status
Not open for further replies.