WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Milfs and young hotties

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I was just in Starbucks, and some of my coffee spilled down the side of the cup. So I licked up the side of the coffee cup. Just then I noticed this 40 something woman, kinda leering at me, when I looked up at her she smiled sort of evil like. BTW, yes she was hot.

I guess that's the curse of being my age (35). You have women older than you that want you, cause you're like jail bait to them, and the younger ones like 18-19 or early 20's want you, because you're like this guy who has a good job, his own house, for the most part have your shit together; and you're still young enough to be fun.
The "Curse" part of it is I'm in a long-term relationship (19 years in November). So they're all hands off to me.

Women have no idea how hard they can make it for men, or maybe they do and that's the point. They hit on you hard, yet they all expect us to resist our primal instinct to make little versions of ourselves.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
I was just in Starbucks, and some of my coffee spilled down the side of the cup. So I licked up the side of the coffee cup. Just then I noticed this 40 something woman, kinda leering at me, when I looked up at her she smiled sort of evil like. BTW, yes she was hot.
So you didn't score! bummer.

MaxPower said:

I guess that's the curse of being my age (35). You have women older than you that want you, cause you're like jail bait to them, and the younger ones like 18-19 or early 20's want you, because you're like this guy who has a good job, his own house, for the most part have your shit together; and you're still young enough to be fun.
The "Curse" part of it is I'm in a long-term relationship (19 years in November). So they're all hands off to me.

Women have no idea how hard they can make it for men, or maybe they do and that's the point. They hit on you hard, yet they all expect us to resist our primal instinct to make little versions of ourselves.
your...35 years old??

Signify

Particinator
MaxPower said:
i hope that by that you mean that you are married cause if not.....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Darkness_Reaper said:
i hope that by that you mean that you are married cause if not.....
Not. But may as well be after 19 years.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What sucks the most about being a woman trapped in a mans body,is you just cant seem to find the nerve to come screaming out of the closet.
Been having those 'DREAMS' again MaxiPad?
Shit,I forgot that this isnt B&T. I should of just stuck with my initial thought of the woman weighing in at yummy 400 lbs.

:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Who's yer Daddy Max?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
She was there again today. I felt like a piece of meat. Now every time she sees me she's going to have that image of me licking the side of that cup. I hope she doesn't invite me to a Barry Manalow concert.

Hey Gehtfuct, I'll trade you one milf for two curious lesbians.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MaxPower said:
She was there again today. I felt like a piece of meat. Now every time she sees me she's going to have that image of me licking the side of that cup. I hope she doesn't invite me to a Barry Manalow concert.

be like hey i have aids wanna fuck i dont have a condom too.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:

Deal.I'll even throw in my Boss' Ex,just in case two wont do.

Sweet. I have'nt rode a chubalard in a cows age.
I can almost taste the grease....Mmm.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I have to warn you though. She has a taste for speedos, and Virginia slims by the pool.
She likes the "cabana boy" game too.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
I have to warn you though. She has a taste for speedos, and Virginia slims by the pool.
She likes the "cabana boy" game too.
Who has to wear the speedo? Me? ...or the Humpty Dumpy She-Thing?

ron

Buster of Asses
Some people only want what they can't have.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ron said:
Some people only want what they can't have.
She's actually pretty hot and well taken care of. If I wasn't in a relationship I'd give'er what for. which is, I'm sure all she wants. Pretty sure she isn't looking for a meaningful relationship.

Then on the other hand, if I wasn't involved, Id more likely be whooping it up with the 20 year old that works at starbucks.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
She's actually pretty hot and well taken care of. If I wasn't in a relationship I'd give'er what for. which is, I'm sure all she wants. Pretty sure she isn't looking for a meaningful relationship.

Then on the other hand, if I wasn't involved, Id more likely be whooping it up with the 20 year old that works at starbucks.
*sniff-sniff* Do..I....smell a whore?
Smells like a booty call Max! Either that or Broken farted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.