WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy MILFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Didn't V3N's post originally say Marisa Tomei(which is an excellent choice), or did I just imagine that?

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
Unfaithful. Best sex scenes EVER. If anyone missed this movie, for the love of god go to blockbuster right now.
INORITE! When she's trying to break up with him in the hall outside his apartment, and he just takes her ... cuz she can't say no, cuz she's a whore who loves the cock. Just awesome!

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
I think we are all missing the point here. The point is not to argue with one another about wether or not someone actually qualifies as a milf. The point is to appreciate the shallow outward beauty of women. Regardless of wether or not they are beautiful on the inside. Now for my sacrifice to the gods.

My lords, I give you, Kate Hudson.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
No dude. I read every tabloid when I'm at work. I'd know. Beyonce has no kids.
I thought she was. At the last awards show, there was a kid with Jay z. Maybe that was her nephew?

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Kim Bassinger
Nigella Lawson
Michelle Pfeiffer
Rebecca de Mornay
Meg Ryan
Tina Fey
Helen Hunt
Carrie-Anne Moss
Salma Hayek
Lita Ford
Sandra Bullock
Sigourney Weaver

All ladies over 40, that I wouldn't mind showing me a thing or two, off the top of my head.

It's pretty rad that someone beat me to posting Diane Lane. She's definitely at the top of my list.

• 1Like
Reactions: rub1out

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I think the only qualification for being a milf is... y'know... being a mother who is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.