WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Milk comes in bags in canada?

Jung

???
Premium
I've been to Canada many times, but this is something I've never noticed. What the hell?

Slacker

Postaholic
I want some of that moojo drink right next to the milk.:thumbsup:

I've lived in Canada for 20 years and that's something I've never seen before.:confused:

star99ers

One of a kind
Unforgiven said:
I've lived in Canada for 20 years and that's something I've never seen before.:confused:
Never seen that before either.

keebs

Particinator
i want some bags full of milk. i will suck the milk out of those bags. So good.mmmmm. i love milk.

magnolia

Postaholic
It's in the U.S. too. I told my roomate and she said her aunt buys her milk like that. I think it would just be too easy to spring a leak.

Slacker

Postaholic
Milk gives you the shits when you drink too much. Seeing as that has no way of staying closed than you have to drink it all or in a short period of time.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
Milk gives you the shits when you drink too much. Seeing as that has no way of staying closed than you have to drink it all or in a short period of time.
in europe they put it in jugs.. with lids on.. stays fresh same as a pack..

they make good bombs too..

Go to Phillipines and they even have cokes in plastic bags. Makes the 300cc look like a lot.
On a side note: the Japanese make thier soft drink bottles look like some space age missle launchers, damn I love these trips to Asia.

*edit: me writes no good English grammar*

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I went to Europe and all the soft drink cans (not bottles, cans) were tiny. Really tiny. I didn't see any bagged milk, though.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Icarus said:
I went to Europe and all the soft drink cans (not bottles, cans) were tiny. Really tiny. I didn't see any bagged milk, though.
That's because of the fucked up metric system.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Well, that's all people buy in Quebec. We call it a "peinte de lait". Pint of milk, for all you illFrechiterate people here. Never really struck me as bizarre before now, but it is pretty creepy. Eh. No wonder Quebec wants to seperate.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
screw_ball said:
Well, that's all people buy in Quebec. We call it a "peinte de lait". Pint of milk, for all you illFrechiterate people here. Never really struck me as bizarre before now, but it is pretty creepy. Eh. No wonder Quebec wants to seperate.
You do realize that there are 8 pints in a gallon right? And that pouch in the picture that is in the pitcher thingummy is deffinately not just a pint.

tonymontana

Tony Montana
void said:
europe too..
I've lived in Ireland all my life and never once seen that, but I know nothing makes the French (or the Germans) happier than being "different", so maybe they've got it over there, although I've never noticed it when there on holidays.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
BrIONwoshMunky said:
You do realize that there are 8 pints in a gallon right? And that pouch in the picture that is in the pitcher thingummy is deffinately not just a pint.
I'm used to not using the FUCKING ILLOGICAL US-SYSTEM. Metric pwns. :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
tonymontana said:
I've lived in Ireland all my life and never once seen that, but I know nothing makes the French (or the Germans) happier than being "different", so maybe they've got it over there, although I've never noticed it when there on holidays.
ireland's not really europe though is it.. like britain isn't either when it suits them..

i saw it in eastern european countries. where they think before making a bunch of throwaway packaging.

tonymontana

Tony Montana
void said:
ireland's not really europe though is it..
uuhhmm......
void said:
i saw it in eastern european countries. where they think before making a bunch of throwaway packaging.
if the stuff in the picture isn't throwaway packaging, then what are you supposed to do with it?