WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Milk?

What kind of milk do you like with cereal?

• Skim Milk

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 1% Milk

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 2% Milk

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Homogenized Milk

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Whipping Cream

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Half and Half Cream

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
What kind of milk do you enjoy with your cereal?

I like 2%!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yep love whole milk, though I got myself used to 2% which is better if you can get used to it...

If I'm having cakes or pies I always prefer it to be made with whole milk of course, if you're gonna eat shit for a special occasion pig out in style!

Whole milk is so much richer and better. It's the only crap I like. Oh yeah, NEVER GET THAT SIMPLY SMART SHIT >.<

magnolia

Postaholic
Skim milk when I drink it. :p it's much better for you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I get this whole milk guaranteed to come from non-hormone injected cows. I swear by it. If I could I'd suck the milk straight from the utter. I'm gonna git me a cow. Yeee haaawww!

I guess I should mention silk. It's that soy crap. Fuck soy milk. Fuck soy everything. I extend my deepest apologies to our meat challenged members, but fuck soy.

ya its healthy. ya it takes on the flavor of whatever you cook it with. But still, Fuck soy, and lets not leave out tofu, fuck tofu too.

Everyone who drinks soy milk should suck cow tit. that wasn't a flame it was a suggestion

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
I get this whole milk guaranteed to come from non-hormone injected cows. I swear by it. If I could I'd suck the milk straight from the utter. I'm gonna git me a cow. Yeee haaawww!

I guess I should mention silk. It's that soy crap. Fuck soy milk. Fuck soy everything. I extend my deepest apologies to our meat challenged members, but fuck soy.

ya its healthy. ya it takes on the flavor of whatever you cook it with. But still, Fuck soy, and lets not leave out tofu, fuck tofu too.

Everyone who drinks soy milk should suck cow tit. that wasn't a flame it was a suggestion
fuck the fucking fuckers!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
TylerYoung said:
True, but you got to love that homo milk
ok tyler this is just too gay for everyone could u be a little less open

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Whole milk with some hot soft brownies fresh out of the oven.