WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

$Million Dollar Question$

With $1M USD i would,

• Total voters

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
if you were to receive one million dollars (USD), what would you do with it?

like,

...what would you spend it on?
...how long do you think it'd take you to spend it all?
...how long would you be able to make it last?
...etc.

............. :nuts:......... :dance: ...........:toocool:.......... :woot:.....

(you may submit your answer by post, poll or both-just being nosy!)

Shine

Blowing up my pants
I'd seperate the amount I needed for college just in case, then save the rest for the future :thumbsup:

or a hooker :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild said:
if you were to receive one million dollars (USD), what would you do with it?

like,

...what would you spend it on?
...how long do you think it'd take you to spend it all?
...how long would you be able to make it last?
...etc.

............. :nuts:......... :dance: ...........:toocool:.......... :woot:.....

(you may submit your answer by post, poll or both-just being nosy!)

I would give it to poor people :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Scotch and expensive hookers.

Oh, and a babysitter. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Take 500k out, and put it in the bank and keep it there for like 30 years.
Use the other 500k to buy myself shit.

I'd buy myself a house, 200,000-250,000ish, stock it with a flatscreen TV, xbox, ps2, buy all the ps2/xbox games I want, surround system for the TV/games, Buy leather couch, leather chair, buy some black lights to light up the game room, buy some blacklight posters(the ones where they turn colors when you have a blacklight on), Buy myself a new car(Something like an acura integra), put 6.5 in the front and 6x9 in the back w/ dynamatt, then get some of the best subs(12") and then dynamatt the whole trunk, buy body kits for the car, with rims, and a spoiler, exhaust, the whole package. :thumbsup:
Buy myself food for like a year, uhm. Buy myself a dirtbike, trick that out too, 125cc perferably, 2 stroke. And then make a pool/hottub.
Hmm, I think I'd be set for a long time.
:thumbsup:

take out about 300,000 and put it in a bank. then shopping spree :thumbsup:

get a car...maybe a bentley continental....buy an authentic MK VI sax....get a yacht..cause what's a rich guy without a yacht...oh...and buy a ton of guitars :thumbups:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
jeez people! give me a chance to finish the poll *gawd!* lol

Have fun!

Jung

???
Premium
junglizm said:
Scotch and expensive hookers.

Oh, and a babysitter. :thumbsup:
And some Cubans.
(the cigars, dummy)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Forgot a few things
oh and a pound of some of the best, dankiest, weed ever.

A new pipe,new bong, a lifetime supply of bluntwraps and flavored papers.
:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Seriously though, here's a real list:
  • Pay off our house, and buy the lot behind us for expansion.
  • Buy myself a new car, and pay off my girl's car. I'm pretty sure she'd want one too, but I know she loves her car.
  • Buy some new stocks... maybe I could afford some high risk stuff finally. :D
  • Start my own consulting business.
  • Invest in hotels.

Honestly:
I'd buy a house, and use the rest to make sure my brothers future is a wonderful one! If he's happy, I'm good. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
investments, then do the obvious and spend spend spend :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd buy my house from my landlord, donate to several charities (after researching), and save the rest of the money for the future/living until my mom gets a new job.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have a few fantasies that money has killed

1.throw a very very large partaaayy
2.buy 500 xbox's and hurt them all
3.buy 10 cars and trash them all
4.start the show "pimp my comp....no macs alowed"
5.become a super hero like batman, no real powers, just some dumb fuck in a costume
6.live in a submarine just off the the coast of newly bought island of "hot naked lady island"
7.pay bush to bend over so i could kick him in the anus
8.4 words "lifetime supply of lube"
9.get a wireless keyboard
10. DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH!!! #10=buy this website

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i'd buy my grand parents a condo in florida.
buy myself another nissan 240sx(98') drop in a RB26DETT and do some engine work......some "custom" body work(its secret) and a banging system.
leave about 200-250k in the bank and what even i have left i'd invest in real estate properties...

HaDeS

everybodies dead dave!!!
shit with all that i could finally get myself that lambo gallarado i've wanted for a while and what to do with the rest hmmmmmmm a massive sculpture of me made entirely out of the remains of those that had got in my way

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would pay all of my bills. Put the $ in the bank and leave... I would go to all the places I wanted to go with no $. I would travel without any cash on me. I would visit Africa, Europe, south America, Canada, Asia... I would only use some $ to travel by plane when necessary. Other than that I would walk and ask for rides...