WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mindless Self Indulgence is the WORST band I've heard TO DATE.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You aren't musicans.

And you sure as hell aren't gamers.

How hard does one have to work to butcher the pristine clear, artistically raspy sound of an FM Synthesizer? I think they just mastered it. Growing up on this type of music, I know crap when I hear it.

What are these idiots thinking? Hey look, I can use Hammerhead Rhythm Station, and Fruity Loops, I can get signed to a big time label.

NOTHING is in the correct place, the FM synth is totally out of whack and damages the song, which the exception of their work, "Straight to Video." I kind of enjoy that work, but even it has flaws, like the rest of their shitfest.

When decay should exist, it's a whole nother riff or the synth sound just ends. Not cool. Instead of integrating it into their vocals and guitar work, it's a sub-piece (shit-piece?) inside of the full work, their "Song."

There's no cohenerence, it's a billion fucking places at once, and when there is coherence that magical thing called decay is missing.

I'd rant more but I'm seeing red because of the amount of potential these guys have and are wasting.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:rofl:

Mindless Self Indulgence rocks hard live.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Icarus said:
:rofl:

Mindless Self Indulgence rocks hard live.
EDIT: Nevermind. I was in a bad mood over a lot of things when I wrote that.