Scrapbook Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the hottest in the stall?

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
a4bde79c83.jpg

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Cutie pie, going all Nancy Drew on me?;) Is this one of your on the job personas?:p

cinderelabadass

THE domestic godess
Why yes, yes it is. DON'T TELL NOBODY!!!! Wait you see me??! I'm hiding!! You don't see me! !:p Just remember, Bess, it's TOP SECRET!

Fÿn

Always black
Keeey why not, out of the shower at 3 am, long day dammit
by the way, the bathroom could use some renewal but I'm leaving the house so no

IMG00256-20121105-0235.jpg

cinderelabadass

THE domestic godess
Damn Fyn!! Where is the that's hot button! Lorry! I'm going ta swoon! Somebody quick! I need my fan and the salts! I got the vapors!

On a side note we do need a that's hot button. The Eiffel tower maybe. (Get it Paris Hilton?)

53V3N

Premium
The site where I work participates in No Shave November every year and this year there's a group of us that are also participating in Moshave November which is apparently about raising awareness for men's health. There's a site and money is being raised and yadda yadda. Our company has already rasised ~$25K so that's pretty cool.

Anyways, the point of all that was, those on the Mo Shave November team decided to post a Week One pic so I decided to participate as well. And while I was taking the pic I heard Geht's voice in my head taking the piss for taking a pic in the shitter.

So I thought I would share. Besides, apparently I have a camera whore reputation that I now need to live up to. Although, as most of the ladies on the site will tell you, most of those pics were private. ;)

e955471937.jpg

CrazyToaster

SLoTS
Premium
Cinder, you look adorable and I love the headband! Fyn, looking sexy as ever ;) And V3N darling I think that as you continue to not shave, you should trim your hair :p

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cinder, you look adorable and I love the headband! Fyn, looking sexy as ever ;) And V3N darling I think that as you continue to not shave, you should trim your hair :p

I'm still curious what Ven would look like bald. As such, I must ask that Ven go see a barber, effectively resolving my curiosity.

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
I'm still curious what Ven would look like bald. As such, I must ask that Ven go see a barber, effectively resolving my curiosity.
Masq, I'm here to hook you up. Plus I have barely adequate Photoshop skillz, which helps in this case. Without further ado...
:clap::dance::nod::fpan:

As a side note, CT needs a YOWZA! button.

53V3N

Premium
I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares about going bald last night. :D

Freakin' hilarious, Rub!