WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Mis-information or GOP cover up

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
After the report/attack on Bush's military record four CBS reporters were asked to resign and Dan Rather said that he would step down in March. They say it was because they were reporting mis-information but I have to ask...Why would the one of the only instances of "mis-leading reports"......come from unsavory information on our King? Sounds like bullshit to me.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
bigck3000 said:
After the report/attack on Bush's military record four CBS reporters were asked to resign and Dan Rather said that he would step down in March. They say it was because they were reporting mis-information but I have to ask...Why would the one of the only instances of "mis-leading reports"......come from unsavory information on our King? Sounds like bullshit to me.
That report may be bullshit, but so is Bush's military record. If there are any pilots here, you know that you can't fly without your physical. Bush said he "wanted" to be a pilot, but wouldn't have his physical. What does that tell you? That's not a Pilot talking, that's a lying sack of shit.

Here is some back up:
http://www.awolbush.com/kerry-vs-bush.asp

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Rather may have just been the face on the story... but I doubt it... I'm sure he has lots of jurnalistic input on what goes to air... this wasn't the first time that he has mislead the public with a BS story .. that he reported as fact.. that they claimed they researched... like his "Wall Within" story for example...
and it is odd to me that Mary Mapes (producer) was also the one that received the "Abu Graib" photos... seems awful politcal too me...