WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Miss Cleo, What do I do?

If someone fucks around on you, while you were "separated" but calls you back constantly, crying, talking about "who's name is on my back??" and "i only love you, can't live without you" should you give them the boot? Or should you grow up, and realize things happen, especially while separated, and get back with them?

I don't like to make this the "advice forum" but i've been battling some demons on my own for far too long. And who else to rely on but my trusty what the fuckers.

blindman

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you were seperated it's all good. I have found in my 80 yrs of being a blindman, that once you have broke up it's usually best to just move on. I have never gotten back together with someone and have it last. You are just setting yourself up for another let down.

That's what i assumed.

But this fucking woman has got a hold on me. She's 5 years older, and has never held a relationship with anyone half as long as she was with me. She was nothing, until I came along, and I somehow got her to straighten her life. She got crazy, kicked me out of the house after two years of living together, went and did her thing, and then realized the grass isn't greener on the other side, and decided to come back to the one that's been the best to her. I really do cherish her, and i've done nothing but treat her like gold. I don't want to throw what we've had, and what we could have away so easily without thinking about it and giving myself some time. I do excel much better with her. We push each other just right. But i'm totally faithful, and she's been around the block during the past 3 months.

So I'm not sure. Ladies...anyone....I need a few different opinions.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
wow..thats bad ass...
oh ..and sorry to hear havok....like dude up there said..youre setting yourself up for another let down...

Man I know. Like I said, it's difficult.

Woman's got my name tatooed on her fucking back, and her little girl is absolutly in love with me. I've been Dad for like 2 years, potty-trained her, taught her, her very first sentence, taught her how to flame the other kids, stuff like that.

And now I'm empty because of some indecisive whore.

But I'm not throwing a pity party.

Life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Does she keep you from seeing the girl?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
it sounds to me that, youre really crazy about her....that you really wanna get with her..you just want to hear it from us dumbfucks....being a dumbfuck yourself....no offence...we're all dumbfucks when it comes to this particular case.....any guy will pretty much tell you that...cuz in one way or another we've felt the pain youre feeling now...the hollowness..the emptyness....maybe DG...g' up...might be of more help...theyve got the female angle ..prospective on this...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
mariusthegreat said:
maybe DG...g' sup...might be of more help...theyve got the female angle ..prospective on this...
What am being Nice!! I put up the broken Heart Pic and everything.. Geez

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
HavokChylde said:
If someone fucks around on you, while you were "separated" but calls you back constantly, crying, talking about "who's name is on my back??" and "i only love you, can't live without you" should you give them the boot? Or should you grow up, and realize things happen, especially while separated, and get back with them?

I don't like to make this the "advice forum" but i've been battling some demons on my own for far too long. And who else to rely on but my trusty what the fuckers.
why did you break up with her in the 1st place??, i need a lil more info b4 i can try and help you

I didn't cause the break up. She was stressing about how I work alot, and some other personal things in her life, so she did her crazy thing and told me to get the fuck out. I know how she works, I go, then she calls me back in a day or two screaming apologies at me. This time, when she told me to go, my reaction was a little quicker than most other times, and I left without even telling her.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
HavokChylde said:
I didn't cause the break up. She was stressing about how I work alot, and some other personal things in her life, so she did her crazy thing and told me to get the fuck out. I know how she works, I go, then she calls me back in a day or two screaming apologies at me. This time, when she told me to go, my reaction was a little quicker than most other times, and I left without even telling her.
wa-wa-wait... she yells at you then apologiezes for yelling at you.. then yells at you AGAIN!? the same thing she apologized for she did AGAIN!?

Lol. Fuck.

This woman is craaa-zy.

But somehow it tends to be one of her better traits.

If i'm on here and I have enough time to explain every aspect of this wicked woven web, I'll definitly do so. I need some real help on this bullshit, but it is kinda hard to help when you don't have all the facts.

It's just been stretched out for far too long, and it isn't some little normal teeny bopper relationship. It would have been a broken marriage if she wasn't desparate for her SSI. (which she gets by-the-way for being bi-polar) I wish i could get paid monthly for being crazy.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
HavokChylde said:
kinda hard to help when you don't have all the facts.
YEA!!, right now, it looks like this relationship isnt gonna work out, if she is getting THAT mad over something that isnt even THAT big wat will happen when even worse things roll along.. my advice.. calm down, and try and find someone else, cause she is just gonna do the same thing over and over..

</rant>

Tenderony
HavokChylde said:

I been with my girl for time, we have split up and got back together a few times. But if she fucked anyone else, thats it. Bye bye.

Ask your self this; If she only loved you, why shag the next man? If she can only live with you, why kick you out?

The answer is wtf?! Which can be applied to many things that women (yes, ok. and men) say.

Give and take is what it's about. Not when they take the piss though.

</rant>

Thanks to all of the people who have given an opinion. I still have alot to contemplate on it though.

How about the ladies opinions though, dammit?

I need a balance of opinions.

G's-up

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:

Alrighty, note beforehand this is only my opinion based off of what information is quoted above.......DUMP HER ASS! Seriously, I understand that she has a little girl that you have become attatched to, but unfortunately we cant pick our parents. There are two things alone that you have stated that would definately make me turn the other direction ....1. The fact that she has a little girl and would USE her the way that she has. This little girl has spent a year or more with you as well and for mommy to be so selfish that she would invite you into her (the little girls life) as a male role model and then act the way she is well, is BULLSHIT!! So far just on that alone she sounds like a totally self centered BITCH!....
2. You dont go (even if you are "separated") and become sexually intimate with other men and then call someone you supposedly care about and tell them your sorry??!?!?!?!? In my experience, even if I have been "separated" or just flat "broken up" , as long as I still have strong feelings for someone I couldnt even go on a date with another much less become "intimate" with them.
So as a woman, a mother and a very happily married person I say move on. There are many other women out there. The thing that I sense with this woman is that she has some serious self esteem issues and it is very unfortunate for her little girl. When you have children you put them first and just the fact that she has treated her daughter the way she has gives me an indication that she will probably continue to treat you the same way she has before. Ask yourself the question "Do I really want to spend the rest of my ENTIRE LIFE with this person?" If you can honestly tell yourself YES without big reservations, than stick with it and good luck. IF you cant than its time to move on and dont feel like you have to stay because of her daughter as harsh as that sounds.
Now that I have written a novel I would also like to add that if I have offended you by calling someone you care about a bitch, I'm sorry sort of....LOL....Im a mom and it just makes me angry to hear or see these women that have kids and the fathers dont stay around and then they invite another man into their child's life and then decide to play games. WHEWW! My fingers hurt now...LOL.....
Anyway hope it helps ! ~PEACE~ :)

Thank you so much, and no, no offense at all. I asked for opinions, and if calling someone i care about a bitch is part of your opinion, then right on. I seriously appreciate it.