WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shove this up your ass forum choads...

dustinzgirl, eat a dick. fatty

now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go make some sweet love to my girlfriend.

by the way, I had a wonderful night out acutally doing something..... but, by the looks of the timestamps on the majoraty of the recent posts you didnt, so i dont want to make you feel bad.

i'm sure your jibber jabber will be here when i wake up sober tomorrow..

:mfinger:

oooooohhh yeah.. i forgot to mention something...

last night after your valliant and cunning efforts to forever remove me i was happy to see that a few semi intelligent people do exist on this forum, and to those of you who stood up for the principle of my flames i thank you...

and there is no other fitting way to describe my emotion but to quote a fine movie...

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, youre cool, fuck you, fuck you

Slacker

Postaholic
Didn't get enough of us? Why do you keep comming back? You got tired helping your mom masturbating? Here is a good idea go help your mom she is not finished. And that girlfreind of yours is actually your mom. Cause thats all you can handle momma's boy.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
NinjaLooter said:
and there is no other fitting way to describe my emotion but to quote a fine movie...

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, youre cool, fuck you, fuck you
Actually, I think the line goes

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you."

welcome back ninja, after your exciting evening of ass fucking. i decided you ment nothing to the forum, and i decided that you should go away. you see, i love to get all the attention; aka attention whore; and i want it all to myself. you are indeed a cock blocker and i think you should fuck off! nighters and hope you enjoy your welcome back party!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ewwww I was gone and some n00b cheese got left out of the garbage disposal.

Nailbomb said:
Actually, I think the line goes

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you."
oops, guess i got a little over zealous... despite my accuracy i needed a couple extra fuck you's in there.

to linksy. Your posts make absolutly no sence at all, and youre not worth the time to flame. get an education.

to nymphchick. i never intended in stealing your spotlight. whats so hard about understanding that i felt it nessicary to point out how horribe some of the flames are that come from white trash like you? dont blame because people enjoyed my thread... thats the nature of the beast. maybe if you put something up that was actually worthwhile you wouldnt need to worry about someone taking your attention.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, Its funny you say you had to point it out, YET It's been done OVER and OVER again.

You get an A+ for originality. :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
NinjaLooter said:
Shove this up your ass forum choads...

dustinzgirl, eat a dick. fatty

now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go make some sweet love to my girlfriend.

by the way, I had a wonderful night out acutally doing something..... but, by the looks of the timestamps on the majoraty of the recent posts you didnt, so i dont want to make you feel bad.

i'm sure your jibber jabber will be here when i wake up sober tomorrow..

:mfinger:
who are you again. some forum hater. :thumbsdn:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
otepsoul said:
who are you again. some forum hater. :thumbsdn:
who cares who he/she is

when i wipe my ass its more important than this n00b :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
meh_it_all said:
Yeah, Its funny you say you had to point it out, YET It's been done OVER and OVER again.

You get an A+ for originality. :thumbsup:
What's even funnier is his mention of the time stamps. His posts... less than 8 hours apart.

The claims: 1 He has a life 2 He has a girlfriend 3 He was drinking 4 He was going to get laid.

It strikes me as odd that a man with a social life, a buzz and a willing fuck buddy would be posting on the internet about how special he is. Even odder would be that mans return to the internet 7 hours later.

Something smells fishy ninjapooter. Do you really have a life or did you just post that stuff between dorito binges, jerking off and playing XboX with your imaginary friend "Huge dick in my hole Larry?"

Did you later user that 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew to simulate "Larry's" huge dick in your hole? Was that you're special night out that makes you so much better that the rest of us? Did you analy abuse yourself with a soda bottle last night?

A Mountain Dew enema? Ninjapooter... really... taking a Dew in the ass makes you sick, not better than us.

that mtn dew stuff was just sick.. i dont even know where you came up with that.. can you say freudian slip?

and in regards to the times i post.. whats so odd about going out, drinking, coming home, sex for an hour, 6 hours sleep, and waking back up?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
NinjaLooter said:
that mtn dew stuff was just sick.. i dont even know where you came up with that.. can you say freudian slip?

and in regards to the times i post.. whats so odd about going out, drinking, coming home, sex for an hour, 6 hours sleep, and waking back up?

haha on the defense now.

NinjaLooter said:

Points for spelling Freudian slip correctly...but then you just show your ass by putting it in the wrong sentence. There's something to be said for people who learn a new word or phrase but just don't know where to use it.

i admit that it wasnt the ideal use, but by definition it still fits.

never the less i'm quite impressed that someone here even knows what i'm talking about..

and to think i took all of you as trailor dwelling, GED, welfare recipients.

there is hope afterall...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
NinjaLooter said:
Let's recap shall we? You're buzzed at the least. You've got someone with you that's willing to put out and doesn't answer to the names "Rightie" "Leftie" or "Rosie".

So you:
a. Log on to an internet website to boast about this situation
or you
b. go get laid.

You chose A. You lose at having sex with real people.

The only way a buzzed guy would log on to the internet and boast and NOT be lieing is if you had to take the fattest, ugliest, dumbest chick with the fewest teeth home from the bar and now you're just avoiding your commitment to eat her bear trap of a cunt out like a fat man at a pie eating contest.

Although I guess if you brought home big foot you may want to get up after only 6 hours, chew your arm off and try to make yourself feel better by posting here on the interwebnets.

The reality is, you probably sat at home all night jerking off, playing with the aforementioned soda bottle and playing Halo 2 on your Xbox because the only friends you've got don't actually like you now that Halo 2 isn't the best game on the market and the pr0n mod of GTA SA doesn't work on the Xbox.

Because we all know what kind of a real man comes to the interwebnets to boast about his sexual conquests after the fact. (can we say Descent?) And now we know what kind of Mountain Dew loving ass pounder tries to come to the interwebnets to boast about the conquests BEFORE the fact. The best part is that you expected any of us to believe you.

So my only question to you is this: If we chip in and buy you 12 bottles of Mountain Dew, should we get diet or regular?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
UberSkippy said:
Let's recap shall we? You're buzzed at the least. You've got someone with you that's willing to put out and doesn't answer to the names "Rightie" "Leftie" or "Rosie".
That's because it goes by "Palmela Handerson." :happysad:

UberSkippy said:
The reality is, you probably sat at home all night jerking off, playing with the aforementioned soda bottle and playing Halo 2 on your Xbox because the only friends you've got don't actually like you now that Halo 2 isn't the best game on the market and the pr0n mod of GTA SA doesn't work on the Xbox.
Actually, it does, and that's why Rockstar and Take-Two are in trouble.

UberSkippy said:
Because we all know what kind of a real man comes to the interwebnets to boast about his sexual conquests after the fact. (can we say Descent?) And now we know what kind of Mountain Dew loving ass pounder tries to come to the interwebnets to boast about the conquests BEFORE the fact. The best part is that you expected any of us to believe you.
Descent!

UberSkippy said:
So my only question to you is this: If we chip in and buy you 12 bottles of Mountain Dew, should we get diet or regular?
Regular. Diet soda does more damage to your body than regular. Especially your teeth, and we all know this kid needs his can openin' tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.