WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

miss me?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
no fear i am back. i realize you all missed me. especially Brit!!! I LOVE YOU BRIT!

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I don't know who ya are but I will say welcome back anyways, and for the first time ever in a forum I will post that you are cute as hell. Not very poetic but simple enough.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
We have all miss your beauty around here icka... Glad your back. How is NY? :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
thanks southwolf

it couldnt be better. how the fuck have you been?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
how the fuck have you been?
Same old shit, work and college. At least I have wtf.com to release some stress. :thumbsup:
btw: nice new desing :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ManFace!....hows it going? I'm fucking with you...welcome back...and try to keep the names off of your titties this time.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
bigck3000 said:
ManFace!....hows it going? I'm fucking with you...welcome back...and try to keep the names off of your titties this time.
im allowed to write peoples names on my tits now that i live with the guy that was stressing over it.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
SouthWolf said:
Would ya write mine on there.
im a camwhore bro i made money off writing some dudes name on my tit and my b/f flipped out on past forums here at wtf.com. anyway i just came back from florida and i left my webcam in florida :-/ sucks for me!

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
cool. I was just messin anyway. I would rather see them without any obstructions in the way.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome back icka!

(Brit, get that anti-stalker spry ready!)

LOL

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
wb icka! welcome back to the ff ffreezing ass weather in NY-it missed you too :))

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gurlgonewild said:
wb icka! welcome back to the ff ffreezing ass weather in NY-it missed you too :))
oh come on you dont have to worry if its cold or not.....u dont get shrinkage...u get hard nipples......mmmm haaardddd nipppllllessss :drool:

Edit: forgot to say "hi icka"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Icky,welcome back kid. I haven't heard from you since your radio broadcast.
(btw,thanks for mentioning me on the air,oh...you didn't. WTF?!)

Hey,I've got a crisp dollar bill with your name on it. (George)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
gehtfuct said:
Icky,welcome back kid. I haven't heard from you since your radio broadcast.
(btw,thanks for mentioning me on the air,oh...you didn't. WTF?!)

Hey,I've got a crisp dollar bill with your name on it. (George)
paypal.com ickadotnu@yahoo.com

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
Aint dat some shit. Just like a woman.

Never been nothing but nice to you. I've always talked sexual pigish slurs BEHIND your back,so as to not degrade the integrity of the woman that you are. And I always offer to push up your stool. ;) And all I geht is the same ol',same ol'...SHOW ME DA MONEY!! Bah!

*gehtfuct copy/paste/saves web address.*

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
icka said:
no fear i am back. i realize you all missed me. especially Brit!!! I LOVE YOU BRIT!
Welcome back toots!

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT said:
Welcome back toots!
Oh. I thought you were going to say something like "Bringing new meaning to Skunt" or "Where hoodrats need not apply!"

Damn, I'm old.