miss me?

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I don't know who ya are but I will say welcome back anyways, and for the first time ever in a forum I will post that you are cute as hell. Not very poetic but simple enough.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ManFace!....hows it going? I'm fucking with you...welcome back...and try to keep the names off of your titties this time.

icka

:)
bigck3000 said:
ManFace!....hows it going? I'm fucking with you...welcome back...and try to keep the names off of your titties this time.

im allowed to write peoples names on my tits now that i live with the guy that was stressing over it.

icka

:)
SouthWolf said:
Would ya write mine on there.

im a camwhore bro i made money off writing some dudes name on my tit and my b/f flipped out on past forums here at wtf.com. anyway i just came back from florida and i left my webcam in florida :-/ sucks for me!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gurlgonewild said:
wb icka! welcome back to the ff ffreezing ass weather in NY-it missed you too :))
oh come on you dont have to worry if its cold or not.....u dont get shrinkage...u get hard nipples......mmmm haaardddd nipppllllessss :drool:

Edit: forgot to say "hi icka"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Icky,welcome back kid. I haven't heard from you since your radio broadcast.
(btw,thanks for mentioning me on the air,oh...you didn't. WTF?!)

Hey,I've got a crisp dollar bill with your name on it. (George)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
icka said:
Aint dat some shit. Just like a woman.

Never been nothing but nice to you. I've always talked sexual pigish slurs BEHIND your back,so as to not degrade the integrity of the woman that you are. And I always offer to push up your stool. ;) And all I geht is the same ol',same ol'...SHOW ME DA MONEY!! Bah!

*gehtfuct copy/paste/saves web address.*

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT said:
Welcome back toots!

Oh. I thought you were going to say something like "Bringing new meaning to Skunt" or "Where hoodrats need not apply!"

Damn, I'm old.