WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

missed me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
k, sod u are a cock sucker with no life really...

But everyone else is okay :thumbsup:


Missed me??? Becuz u are my only friendz so that sums everything up pretty clear :(


btw sod, no one likes you... You are the most stupid unbalanced poo eater i ever witnessed... That came from my ass :mfinger:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,385
2,074
387
MrNewbie said:
k, sod u are a cock sucker with no life really...

But everyone else is okay :thumbsup:


Missed me??? Becuz u are my only friendz so that sums everything up pretty clear :(


btw sod, no one likes you... You are the most stupid unbalanced poo eater i ever witnessed... That came from my ass :mfinger:
No...
We did'nt MISS you.It's a good thing you're back though.
That little fucker Johnny Kuntz is trying to take over your job as WTF's #1 Jackass.
You NEED to quit slacking off son.You dont what to lose your place in this WTF world, do you?.....umm.
Did you just say: "Sod came in your ass"?
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
gehtfuct said:
No...
We did'nt MISS you.It's a good thing you're back though.
That little fucker Johnny Kuntz is trying to take over your job as WTF's #1 Jackass.
You NEED to quit slacking off son.You dont what to lose your place in this WTF world, do you?.....umm.
Did you just say: "Sod came in your ass"?
Im slacking of because i will be selected as a survivor.... Im on a short line so i duno really

but one thing is for sure, if anybody tries to do that as your saying, damn then im actually pissed.. I will be gone in a few more days and then im back on friday, guess what?
Its gonna be hell for those people :mfinger:

Anyone else gehtfuct who have tried to act stooge? tell me.. I break there necks and send them piece by piece to you
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
hey, newbisexual! stil no life? what a surprise!

listen up, this board is fucked and I tell you why. when you are funny, like me, you become a stooge, when you are boring as hell, you become as almost everyone else. simple as that.

but you... man, I dont get you. first you are an asshole now you are worse.. whats up man?
Identity crisis, stil not sure about your role in life? gay?


 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
0
100
MrNewbie said:
k, sod u are a cock sucker with no life really...

But everyone else is okay :thumbsup:


Missed me??? Becuz u are my only friendz so that sums everything up pretty clear :(


btw sod, no one likes you... You are the most stupid unbalanced poo eater i ever witnessed... That came from my ass :mfinger:
ummm ive been cool with sod
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
johnny kuntz said:
hey, newbisexual! stil no life? what a surprise!

listen up, this board is fucked and I tell you why. when you are funny, like me, you become a stooge, when you are boring as hell, you become as almost everyone else. simple as that.

but you... man, I dont get you. first you are an asshole now you are worse.. whats up man?
Identity crisis, stil not sure about your role in life? gay?


Yes you are a funny, but there is a difference beetween you and me, you are the joke.
I admit i have cooled i down but when i get clear from Jason that i can start flaming like a big motherfucker in bait & tackle without being in the next survivor, then im on it..

Johnny cunt, you will never be a stooge... Just fucking accept the fact and live with your little homo life, dont forget that i compare you with germs, thats comming from my heart... I really mean that :thumbsup:

Cheers
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
MrNewbie said:
Yes you are a funny, but there is a difference beetween you and me, you are the joke.
I admit i have cooled i down but when i get clear from Jason that i can start flaming like a big motherfucker in bait & tackle without being in the next survivor, then im on it..

Johnny cunt, you will never be a stooge... Just fucking accept the fact and live with your little homo life, dont forget that i compare you with germs, thats comming from my heart... I really mean that :thumbsup:

Cheers
ah, I get it! This board is your life for real. its your family, makes you think you belong. :p

thats sad... I really mean that :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,385
2,074
387
MrNewbie said:
Anyone else gehtfuct who have tried to act stooge? tell me.. I break there necks and send them piece by piece to you
I think thus far only Johnny is mentionable.I dunno,maybe Max..
But,you DO need to lay some pipe in Johnny's punk ass though.
He's still cherry. ;)
Mr.Power is nothing to worry about kid.He says a lot of BIG words,just dont let him frighten you.He's actually kinda kewl,except for the,"MaxPower:Identity Crisis" thing. :confused:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
johnny kuntz said:
ah, I get it! This board is your life for real. its your family, makes you think you belong. :p

thats sad... I really mean that :thumbsup:
I think there was a total miss understanding here, i said you were gay nothing else..
Read it again plz, think>post

think>post

k?
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
MrNewbie said:
I think there was a total miss understanding here, i said you were gay nothing else..
Read it again plz, think>post

think>post

k?
sure, whatever you say MrOpportunist. :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
At least you and Johnny provide some entertainment, so no, don't give up.

Just kill the fuckers!!!
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,847
5,065
537
MrNewbie said:
I admit i have cooled i down but when i get clear from Jason that i can start flaming like a big motherfucker in bait & tackle without being in the next survivor, then im on it..
Hey. Flaming isn't what would get anyone on the next Survivor. It's when a user posts constant (and annoyingly repetitive) 3rd grade insults and have no creativity whatsoever or they create pointless new threads that are already available and do other things that are annoying to the community as a whole.

While letting loose is fun in the B&T, we can't allow limitless scrolling, crazy fonts or the like here either.. You should know all this by now, and what would keep you off the Survivor list. ;)
 

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
509
0
0
hah... yeah right you little fucker... no one missed you... hell no... I hate you adn I wish death upon you... good day...I said good day...(Fez on That 70's Show)
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
jason said:
Hey. Flaming isn't what would get anyone on the next Survivor. It's when a user posts constant (and annoyingly repetitive) 3rd grade insults and have no creativity whatsoever or they create pointless new threads that are already available and do other things that are annoying to the community as a whole.
whoah whoah whoah wtf, dude?

3rd-grade insults? you're being totally insensitive to the insult-impaired...

~ dan ~
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
149
157
Hey MrNewbie! Finish getting head off your three-legged dog, you pathetic dick worm? No one missed you, what were you doing? Taking a "Vacation" to meet up with a 12 year old girl, and fuck her in the ass? Go shove a cactus up your shithole, then use it to circumsize your smelly, smegma infested cock. I'm pretty sure you have lots of nasty crust in there, so feel free to dip in in acid! That should kill those cheesy bacteria.

This may be my last post in Bait & Tackle, by the way. I don't like flaming too much...I'm giving it another go, and while I am good at it, it's just not giving me satisfaction.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
johnny kuntz said:
hey, newbisexual! stil no life? what a surprise!

listen up, this board is fucked and I tell you why. when you are funny, like me, you become a stooge, when you are boring as hell, you become as almost everyone else. simple as that.

but you... man, I dont get you. first you are an asshole now you are worse.. whats up man?
Identity crisis, stil not sure about your role in life? gay?




You are full of shit becuase I am funny and witty and nobody hates me. You need to go lay in front of a bus. Dumb ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.