WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Missing identd..

Sleepy Dude..

I'm sober still? Damnit!
Well, Me being reasonably new here i haven't figured out most of the thigs on this site yet, But what i cant figure out is why the chat doesn't work for me..

it has complained about a missing file uhh... identd ... WTF is that thing? because what ver it is its making me so i cant go into the chat area...

-Sleepy dude..

P.s - how the heck do you overclock?? :confused
:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Download the newest version of java. That'll fix it

Slacker

Postaholic
I can't because i have to be the fuckin administrater! :thumbsdn:

Sleepy Dude..

I'm sober still? Damnit!
i have the latest Java, wierd.. whats up with that admin business? that sounds kinda crappy..

im still wondering about overclock, sucks that my pc is only a P2 350mhz... :(
yes i know i SHOULD upgrade... after i get a ski mask i will..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Fuck them, log in as admin and change the fucking codes!!

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
EEEEEEEW 98!
Your computer is dead and it was once alive you shouldn't have installed 95 or in your case 98 and all that XP shit was, Admin and Limited, limited accounts cant do much of nothing, meant for kids and such *cough linksy* and Admin you can do whatever lol. <3 having my own computer

Slacker

Postaholic
Nunzio said:
EEEEEEEW 98!
Your computer is dead and it was once alive you shouldn't have installed 95 or in your case 98 and all that XP shit was, Admin and Limited, limited accounts cant do much of nothing, meant for kids and such *cough linksy* and Admin you can do whatever lol. <3 having my own computer
It is for my 10 year old bro. I am stayin at my dads for the summer cause of college.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Linksy said:
It is for my 10 year old bro. I am stayin at my dads for the summer cause of college.

Rofl!! and you can't buy computers with food stamps....Nice

Slacker

Postaholic
Fire_ze_Missles said:
And you are in college?

Sleepydude... 1). Buy a new computer (They aren't that expensive) 2). Download mIRC. 3). Rejoice.
Dude don't you understand what time it is? Please don't be a grammer nazi. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Linksy said:
Dude don't you understand what time it is? Please don't be a grammer nazi. :thumbsup:
It's 2:30am, and I can type perfectly well. I should hope you would be able too, as well.

Furthermore, I wasn't correcting your grammar, but your word-choice. :thumbsup:

Sleepy Dude..

I'm sober still? Damnit!
pfft.... new things cost money, and sure my pc might be shit hot in the year of 1861, atleast i own it and it is all completely in my own name....

hey linksy.. OWNED!!!

and im 15 btw ... how am i a kid? i dont have 2 use fake ids as often...lol