WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mitch Hedburg Dead?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreedersTitleTK

BreedersTitleTK
What The Hell? How Did This Happen???? Mitch Hedburg Was So Fuckin Awesome, How Can Someone Like That Just..die? Man This Sucks, He Was So Fuckin Great! Now If U People Dont Know Who Mitch Hedburg Is Then U Are One Fuckin Retarded Person. He Is One Great And Fuckin Awesome Comedian..well Was. Damn...what A Bummer... ::sighs::

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
:rotflmao:

Didn't this happen a long time ago?????

Way to go, gumshoe. :thumbsup:

By the way, typing the first letter of every word in caps makes you look like an idiot. :thumbsup:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent

Yup it happened the end of March. I thought it was an April Fool's joke, and nearly puke/bawled :thumbsdn: (had been drinking a little that night)

Zoso

Zappafied
Fire_ze_Missles said:

By the way, typing the first letter of every word in caps makes you look like an idiot. :thumbsup:

gumshoe? lol. its 1924 all over again!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fire_ze_Missles said:

rotflmao!!!!

BreedersTitleTK

BreedersTitleTK
Fire_ze_Missles said:

Using the word "gumshoe" makes u look like an idiot!

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Hahahaha I didn't catch it the 1st time, but no it doesn't, it's hilarious! I'm stealing it.

Morons.

Closed for the stupidity of those who have posted here, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.