WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

mmm...condoms...

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
As an end of the year joke, my best senior friend Haley opened a condom and put it in a detested teacher's coke bottle. He didn't notice until it was too late, and even then he wasn't even pissed. And get this- it he actually gulped down a considerable amount of coke before he knew about it. What I don't get is...how could you not know? The taste alone would be bad enough. I later suggested to Haley to get flavored condoms. Next year: cherry coke.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I wonder...is that how they got cherry vanilla dr. pepper? No, wait...must be diet.That stuff tastes like total shit. Yeah, make the larger people drink condom juice. Ew...even worse...
step 1. get used cherry condoms, thusly simulating vanilla-seeming substance
2. unwrap/roll and place in dipping mechanism
3. Place over huge vat of cola
4. Engage unnecessarily slow moving stirry, movey, mechanism thing.
5. Pour into bottles, market, sell.
6. Chug vigorously.
7. Puke it up later....hopefully.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Ahaha, just out of curiosity, did he pull the condom out of his mouth or the bottle?

Good joke - you should post that joke in Decent's thread about an end-of-year prank!

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
bombchu said:
Ahaha, just out of curiosity, did he pull the condom out of his mouth or the bottle?
Actually, he didn't pull it out of anywhere. He was drinking it and when he put it down he later noticed the condom and threw it away.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Jessica43999 said:
Good joke - you should post that joke in Decent's thread about an end-of-year prank!
I'd love to, if I knew where it was. :p

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
hahaha, maybe he had tought he had forgot a condom there again? and was to embarrased to begin to talk about it? ;)

Panache87

Flame Bait
That is too funny!! Maybe flovoerd condoms would be a good idea for nextime... Vry funny joke!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'm surprised he wasn't a douche about it...alot of teacher I know would have interrogated the whole class till they found out who did it.