Mmm. Hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fucking retards need to learn to post in Welcome wagon first before they stick their dicks in the gullitine.

FireAngel

Schmexy
I guess bait and tackle is just too appealing to everybody. It makes them completely ignore the Welcome Wagon. Spanky, go to the Welcome Wagon and say your hello's there. Let everyone greet you then come to bait and tackle. Sheesh. Isn't this in the rulebook?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
tiger_86 said:
I guess bait and tackle is just too appealing to everybody. It makes them completely ignore the Welcome Wagon. Spanky, go to the Welcome Wagon and say your hello's there. Let everyone greet you then come to bait and tackle. Sheesh. Isn't this in the rulebook?

Tiger make it stop!
Make the maddness stop!

FireAngel

Schmexy
meh_it_all said:
Tiger make it stop!
Make the maddness stop!
I wish I could. I don't know who's bringing all these new people in. I think everyone just needs to calm down and teach them politely the right way to do things around here. I can only be so many places at once, you know.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
But.. What I don't quite understand is how all of these people came in after Angel and then these new people, I'm kinda supicious as to if they have joined because of that or not..
All so confussing.
Too many people at a time.

FireAngel

Schmexy
meh_it_all said:
But.. What I don't quite understand is how all of these people came in after Angel and then these new people, I'm kinda supicious as to if they have joined because of that or not..
All so confussing.
Too many people at a time.
I know. It is kind of weird. We'll just have to wait and see.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, probably, Hmm..

I'll sit it out and see if I recover.

B&T is very slow today.
No flames.. Maybe it should start? Hmm

FireAngel

Schmexy
meh_it_all said:
Yeah, probably, Hmm..

I'll sit it out and see if I recover.

B&T is very slow today.
No flames.. Maybe it should start? Hmm
It's been slow a lot lately ever since those people came from that other site. Fucking retards!

Spanky

Fresh Meat
bnccoder said:
Fucking retards need to learn to post in Welcome wagon first before they stick their dicks in the gullitine.

Guillotine*

Oh, and -- I couldn't care less about the 'Welcome wagon'.

:happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Spanky said:
Guillotine*

Oh, and -- I couldn't care less about the 'Welcome wagon'.

:happysad:

Well, Isn't that nice?
He couldn't care less?
I couldn't care less if you posted either.

Status
Not open for further replies.