WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mmm. Skin.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
So I'm peeling potatoes for dinner, right? And of course, I shave some skin off my finger. It didnt bleed, it was just a little tiny bit of surface flesh.

The problem is, I think the tiny bit of skin dropped into the potatoes. :eek:

eh won't kill anyone. whenever i grate cheese i always do that too to my nail or tip of my fingure. so just don't mention it and everyone will live. ;)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I am coming over for dinner!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
You should make them pay you for the extra meat.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
you know heath code regulations allow a certain level of rat turds in cambells soup...

magnolia

Postaholic
Darklight said:
you know heath code regulations allow a certain level of rat turds in cambells soup...
Sick. I'm never eating that again.

And I thought this thread was gadda be some sick story about canabalism. Thanks for not making me puke. :thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Health code regulations also allow for certain levels of bug parts in peanut butter.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Well then, thank goodness I'm allergic to the stuff.

Skin is yummy.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Health code regulations also allow for certain levels of bug parts in peanut butter.
bugs are good for you though

high in protein

not so sure about rat turds

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
It would have been nasty, if you were bleeding all over the potato salad!

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
BrIONwoshMunky said:
:sickpuke: