WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

mmmm cluster fuck

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
OOOOOOOOOK, well let me explain this whole fucked up circle to you guys. I am currently dating a girl a little ways away from me, its not long distance but it almost feels like it (shes really hot too :thumbsup: ) Anyways I really have liked this other girl for a LONG time and I initiated contact a long time ago when we were still in the school year and we've been pretty good friends, very compatible and we agree on so much and have a lot of the same interests. Thats when this guy comes into play, he and this girl have been dating for awhile, and he cheated on her, yet she goes back to him. She herself admitted to me that she likes me yet she likes him too. Yet, I haven't cheated on her, I've treated her nothing short of a princess (not to the point of being obsessive but just very nice and all that) he has been a total jackass and I really don't understand her reasoning. His excuse for cheating on her was he was drunk, I found out later that he had half a shot of like, tequila or something like that, basically something that would NOT get you drunk. She was just over at my house last night and we got along great and whenever hes around shes different and awkward and I just feeel like were better together. She doesn't seem to see it that way, one excuse I'm pretty sure she has is one of her friends likes me, and I'm pretty sure this is like one of her best friends, which sucks because its holding her back because she wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I wish there was some way I could delete this other guy from the picture. But I don't anyone saying I should just kill him, I need some serious advice as this is with a girl I could see myself staying with for a long time.

screw you! if i can recommend killing him then im not recommending anything at all! :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
OOOOOOOOOK, well let me explain this whole fucked up circle to you guys. I am currently dating a girl a little ways away from me, its not long distance but it almost feels like it (shes really hot too :thumbsup: ) Anyways I really have liked this other girl for a LONG time and I initiated contact a long time ago when we were still in the school year and we've been pretty good friends, very compatible and we agree on so much and have a lot of the same interests. Thats when this guy comes into play, he and this girl have been dating for awhile, and he cheated on her, yet she goes back to him. She herself admitted to me that she likes me yet she likes him too. Yet, I haven't cheated on her, I've treated her nothing short of a princess (not to the point of being obsessive but just very nice and all that) he has been a total jackass and I really don't understand her reasoning. His excuse for cheating on her was he was drunk, I found out later that he had half a shot of like, tequila or something like that, basically something that would NOT get you drunk. She was just over at my house last night and we got along great and whenever hes around shes different and awkward and I just feeel like were better together. She doesn't seem to see it that way, one excuse I'm pretty sure she has is one of her friends likes me, and I'm pretty sure this is like one of her best friends, which sucks because its holding her back because she wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I wish there was some way I could delete this other guy from the picture. But I don't anyone saying I should just kill him, I need some serious advice as this is with a girl I could see myself staying with for a long time.
Get a GF.....and stop wasting your time.......She'll see you with another girl THEN she WILL recognize! or maybe not........

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
go out with her friend and then ask for a 3 some

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
The_DEA said:
go out with her friend and then ask for a 3 some
sheer genius...
--

dude..you need to just tell her how you feel...if you dont youre going to regret it....if nothing results out of this...you at least tried...and you wont be having to put up with the ..."what if?" later in life...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've already told her how I feel, shes wicked confused and I've done all I can!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
p99 said:
I've already told her how I feel, shes wicked confused and I've done all I can!
kiss her ;) on the lips ;) if ya know what i mean

mariusthegreat

the lips huh?....lips are kewl...i love lips....of all races..creeds..colors...sizes....etc..etc...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think she would resist since shes going out with that guy...

mariusthegreat

she might not..if she really likes you...shell just let it flow.....trust me dude...the exact same thing happened to me....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
p99 said:
I think she would resist since shes going out with that guy...
You and your friends give the guy a blanket party. Problem solved.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
:offtopic: Getting back to the point, I think the phrase "someone who cheats on someone, will do it again" is true. Since anyone I've ever known who has been cheated on or has cheated on someone else it has happened at least a second time. I guess I'm gonna have to let time play itself out on this one, maybe then she'll realize how much happier she'll be with me, heh but I guess I can't make any assumptions yet.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
wait, so u start dating this gurl.. then she comes climbing back to a guy who cheated on her WHILE you were with her??? is that rite??

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
No, I liked her for a long time, and she liked this other guy. I started talking to her and we've gotten pretty close. She starts dating this guy while I still like her, over time she starts to really like me but is already with this guy. The guy then cheats on her while their dating and she was on the verge of dumping him so she could go out with me, yet she goes back to him..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
p99 said:
No, I liked her for a long time, and she liked this other guy. I started talking to her and we've gotten pretty close. She starts dating this guy while I still like her, over time she starts to really like me but is already with this guy. The guy then cheats on her while their dating and she was on the verge of dumping him so she could go out with me, yet she goes back to him..
OoO ok thz for clearin that up :\ cause if she would go back to another guy while u were dating that would be just completly wrong, well, no offense but she seems to like the guy who cheated on her better than u if she went back to him and not 2 u. and she KNOWS u care about her, and she STILL goes back to the asshole rather than the guy who treated her great, this is the way it looks, talk to her, ask her wat she thinks about you, and this "relationship" she might now even veiw it as u 2 like each other, if she DOES veiw it the way u veiw it well, then she either made a mistake, was to blind to see that u really cared 4 her, or she isnt very kind to do that 2 some1 who really cares about her, and she only cares about wat the other guy has ( good looks, money, older??)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My top 10 theories:

1. Shes a very forgiving person, she doesnt hate anyone, shes giving him another chance.
2. She has had a chance to be sexual with him so she knows what thats like with him and she doesn't know how it is with me since we have never dated.
3. He told her he was "drunk" when it happened (MAYBE HALF a shot of like tequila).
4. She has known him for longer.
5. She doesn't want to hurt him. (Yeah, even though she got hurt badly, as I said in number 1 shes forgiving)
6. Shes really confused on what to do. :confused:
7. One of her friends really likes me so shes holding back.
8. She doesn't think it will happen again.
9. He is a different person than I am, the relationship would be different as I am not him he is not me.
10. Maybe she sees me as more of a friend? I don't know..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
thas y i really think u need to talk with her, tell her how u feel, and clear some things up maybe she doesnt veiw u as a guy she likes, good luck talking to he and i hope u dont get hurt hereing that ur just a freind, i cant imagaine how that would be. once again good luck, i hope i helped