WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mmorpg Rehab

HaDeS

everybodies dead dave!!!
ok so heres a new idea have you ever got totally addicted to an mmorpg and want to quit before all you ever think about again is how much exp to the next lvl or where to go for your new quest.

They have rehab for drugs so why not for compulsive gamers please post comments about this even though it will never happen

yes i am a former mmorpg addict but finally got around to quitting yay!!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Please use correct grammar.

And MMORPG's suck. I would never let my life revolve around a videogame, unless it were Gran Tourismo 4. :thumbsup:

n00b head

The pron storer
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Please use correct grammar.

And MMORPG's suck. I would never let my life revolve around a videogame, unless it were Gran Tourismo 4. :thumbsup:
Isn't it MMORPGs as we're talking bout the MMORPG not what belongs to it? Please use correct grammar.

Jung

???
Premium
Try getting a life? Go outside? Get a girlfriend/get some ass? Take a shower?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
junglizm said:
get a life...check
go outside...check
get a girlfriend...check
get some ass...hell yea...check
take a shower???? :confused:

n00b head

The pron storer
junglizm said:
Outside? IN THE NATURAL LIGHT? Are you trying to kill me?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HaDeS said:
ok so heres a new idea have you ever got totally addicted to an mmorpg and want to quit before all you ever think about again is how much exp to the next lvl or where to go for your new quest.

They have rehab for drugs so why not for compulsive gamers please post comments about this even though it will never happen

yes i am a former mmorpg addict but finally got around to quitting yay!!
Hooked on DDR!!!! YYEEEEAHHHH!!!!!

SIC with it!