WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

mom just found out u were at a house where u werent supost to be

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
well i went for a walk and i went to the house i lived in for 2 months and the people stole my brothers bike and they are a messed up family and my friend wanted to go down there cause her crush lives in that area and when i was 9 ben (the oldest son)raped me when i was 9 and i never told my mom but i asked ben why he did it and he never said a word and my mom just found out and i dont know what to do when she gets home. . . . .and i dont want her to bitch at me like she always does when i dont get back till late.and she always gets in my head and digs out where i been and mostly i been doing sexual activtys with my friends and i get my ass kicked. but i dont under stand why my mom says"u spread ur wings" and doesnt let them fly

As tear-jerking as this post is, maybe you should learn to type. :happysad: :rolleyes:

Anyways, maybe you should analyze the situation. From what I understand, your neighbor raped you at LEAST 4 years ago (because you have to be 13 to be on this website) or more. And it also seems to me like you don't really mind him...raping you...correct?

I can understand why your mom would be worried anyway. What kind of parent wouldn't?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
deus_ex_machina said:
Anyways, maybe you should analyze the situation. From what I understand, your neighbor raped you at LEAST 4 years ago (because you have to be 13 to be on this website) or more. And it also seems to me like you don't really mind him...raping you...correct?
Says she's 15, so 5-6 years ago, but other than that I'm not going to touch the rape subject.

As for the current events, it sounds like you just don't want to take responsibility for your actions. It's about time to grow up a bit, isn't it?
If you don't want to get bitched at, stop going home late. That's just common sense speaking.

Oh, and don't forget to use a condom. Even the craziest soldiers put on their helmet and kevlar before they go to war.

Jung

???
Premium
well i went for a walk and i went to the house i lived in for 2 months and the people stole my brothers bike and they are a messed up family and my friend wanted to go down there cause her crush lives in that area and when i was 9 ben (the oldest son)raped me when i was 9 and i never told my mom but i asked ben why he did it and he never said a word and my mom just found out and i dont know what to do when she gets home
Is that seriously all one sentence? You seem to like overusing the word 'and' as well. Don't you have English class in school?

You should probably grow up and realize the obvious reason your mom is trying to protect you.

Karl

I like you a lot.
Quick! Report your negligent assed mother to DHS and land yourself in some infertile couples' dream house! That way while you have casual sex with strange men and have an allowance. Plus if they're liberal I'm sure they'll support your narcotics habit too.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dont listen to karl...hes a fukin idiot.
do this exactly in the given sequence
1. learn to write/type english
2. learn to spell
3. learn how to tell your mom to shut the fuck up
4. keep pepper spray between your boobs.
5. remember to remove the pepper spray before making out with anyone.
6. ask jung to be your bodygaurd(sry jung couldnt think of anyone else)
7. if sum1 still rapes you....tell your bodygaurd to rape them back(its his duty as a
bodygaurd

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well since nobody else said this.

FUCKING GROW UP a bit. Stop having sex at your age. Don't talk to someone who would RAPE you, if you're not going to report them. Stop having sex. Don't start your life as a stupid ass slut, it's not the right direction to go in. It's not too late! Stop having sex. Get good grades, find some new friends, if they like having you around simply for casual sex they're not your friends. Don't get pregnant! Listen to your mom, at least see if she's trying to be helpful before dismissing her. Stop doing stupid shit, and you know what I mean, because you know you're doing it already. Oh and stop HAVING SEX, the guys don't give a shit about you except you're an easy lay. They don't like you, they just lie to you. Stop having sex with them and see if they still treat you right. I bet they don't.

Ignore the above advice and have fun! I'll see you on Jerry Springer in a few years at best, or you'll be raped and dead in a ditch at worst.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Let me remind or lucrative memebers that bitching about language in a thread such as this is unessecary and well, fucking retarded. Obviously, whether she is lying, cant spell, or just doesnt get it, this girl needs some help.

Having been through things such as this, I will tell you that your mother would not nag you if she did not love you. Try listening. It might keep you off the streets, which is one place you do not want to go. I know, I have been on the streets. You have no idea what it can be like.

If this boy raped you, seek counseling. Yell, scream, fight, do what it takes. Turn his fucking ass in. But get some adult help, you will not find it on any website. This guy will just keep raping girls. You might be able to take it, but what about the next girl?

Your silence is killing you, and it could kill someone else, too.

I think you got real problems here... You mom has every right in the world to be worried about you! Like really, you're staying out late at night doing "sexual acivities?". You're only 15 - and it sound't like this has been going on for a long while.

If I was you I would stay away from the house... the people there are ovbiously not good influences, and your mom won't have to have shit-fits at you for going there. Over all, your mom sounds pretty reasonable to be :happysad: (sorry!). Just be happy you don't have a drill-seargent as a parent!

"Toughen up muffin"

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
There probably isn't much you can do about the rape issue. Report it, but don't expect anything to come of it. It's been a long time after all. The fact that you are having sex often, imo, says that you have not been affected that deeply by it. Go see a shrink if you think it's necessary.

As for your mother, she's just doing what all mother do; She worries - rightly so, by the sounds of it. You are at the age where you naturally want to reject your parents and gain some independence. Don't forget that your parents have been through the same stages (with variation of course) and are just trying to protect and prepare you. Get out of yourself for five minutes and just to listen to their words of wisdom. I regret not doing so, I found out the hard way in most instances.

You probably wont act on anything that has been said in this thread, you'll just let it slide and carry on the way you are. But in the end you'll either learn from your own mistakes or learn from other's mistakes. Either way, good luck kiddo.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
0nlyangel said:
well i went for a walk and i went to the house i lived in for 2 months and the people stole my brothers bike and they are a messed up family and my friend wanted to go down there cause her crush lives in that area and when i was 9 ben (the oldest son)raped me when i was 9 and i never told my mom but i asked ben why he did it and he never said a word and my mom just found out and i dont know what to do when she gets home. . . . .and i dont want her to bitch at me like she always does when i dont get back till late.and she always gets in my head and digs out where i been and mostly i been doing sexual activtys with my friends and i get my ass kicked. but i dont under stand why my mom says"u spread ur wings" and doesnt let them fly
My opinion
1: Anyone who is willing to rape someone else, is a hoibal person
From the movie Con Air I despise rapists. For me, they're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corners of your mouth when you're really thirsty.
2: If one of the kids raped you, the family probly wont be any better.
3: Your too young to be invoved in sexual experince's

I don't think you understand what happened to you fully, and I think you should get consuling. No offence, but something like that will fuck you up in the head. I feel better that your mom found out. That could mean that that kid won't be able to rape anyone else. I might sound mean, and I'm sorry if I do, but I mean what I say.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
leehype said:
My opinion
1: Anyone who is willing to rape someone else, is a hoibal person
2: If one of the kids raped you, the family probly wont be any better.
3: Your too young to be invoved in sexual experince's

I don't think you understand what happened to you fully, and I think you should get consuling. No offence, but something like that will fuck you up in the head. I feel better that your mom found out. That could mean that that kid won't be able to rape anyone else. I might sound mean, and I'm sorry if I do, but I mean what I say.
I got that feeling aswell, seeing as this happened to you when you were 9.

I think if you supress this, it certainly won't make it any better, and you need to talk to someone about it.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
i have to say, you're mom isint being overprotective, just being a parent who gives a damn, those are rare nowadays. I suggest stop having casual sex. if its not with someone you want to be with, and with someone you trust with your life, it shouldnt be happening.

I'm not going to touch the rape subject.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
JLXC said:
FUCKING GROW UP a bit. Stop having sex at your age.
"grow up, stop having sex."

that's kinda like saying to a teenager : "don't smoke pot, don't drink beer"

The more you say it, the more they want to do it. I know, because that was about 6 years ago and I remember how I felt about my mom's lame advices. They talked to us about the dangers of weed at school, and in the same period I smoked my first joint. I experienced sex, beer and pot without my mother's consent and I'm glad I did. Now I have zero drug problems and I'm healthy, mentally and physically. And since I know what being high is, I'm all good and I'll never regret not knowing what it's like.

I just think telling a teenager not to do something is pointless because it doesn't work.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm having a hard time believing this story only because you seem so nonchalant about all of it. If that's your coping mechanism, hon, I think you should go to your mother and not worry too much about her being mad at you. She's your mother and she will protect you and make sure you get help. If she doesn't then, fuck it, but at least try to go to her and open up to her.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
RageAgainst said:
I just think telling a teenager not to do something is pointless because it doesn't work.
I would agree, most teens are too fucking stupid to listen to advice and ruin their lives before it begins. However, very rarely, a rant like mine gets through somehow, and it makes them a better person. So I feel it wasn't a total waste of typing. Oh, and some teens do listen to advice, I know I did, and I know many others who did.

Also this isn't pot and beer man, it's freaking sex. Like make baby and ruin several lives at once, sex. She should be warned off to have any real chance at life, unless you think we should just write her off now?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
Also this isn't pot and beer man, it's freaking sex. Like make baby and ruin several lives at once, sex. She should be warned off to have any real chance at life, unless you think we should just write her off now?
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

at the very least 3 lives..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
RageAgainst said:
"grow up, stop having sex."

that's kinda like saying to a teenager : "don't smoke pot, don't drink beer"

The more you say it, the more they want to do it. I know, because that was about 6 years ago and I remember how I felt about my mom's lame advices. They talked to us about the dangers of weed at school, and in the same period I smoked my first joint. I experienced sex, beer and pot without my mother's consent and I'm glad I did. Now I have zero drug problems and I'm healthy, mentally and physically. And since I know what being high is, I'm all good and I'll never regret not knowing what it's like.

i disagree. I never tried pot(or any kinda drugs for that matter) or alcohol.That is somethig you can avoid if you have a strong feeling against it. Im totaly against drinking and drugs(not the people who do it). A lot of my friends drink and smoke pot and stuff, but if you are firm you can always stay away.
But coming to the sex part , lets be realistic.Its like trying to tell boys that masturbation is bad and should not be attempted.Do you really think the girl is going to stop because you told her to?There is a valid point in saying that she is to young for that kinda shit, but that is something she can only understand herself and looks like shes going to find it out the hard way.Neverthless the rape case should be reported....thats totaly insane, im surprised this girl is talking it so lightly(unless of course she is lying)

jlxc i wouldnt say that most teens listen to others advice. I mean you said you did, i know i did, but there arent that many who do. Everyone has their own feelings about things and its very hard for anyone to change them, i think thats the reason most teensdont listen to their parents.Being a teen myself i find it very hard to listen to my parents but i still hear them out(my real dad or mom not my step mom) because i know they only mean for good to happen to me.