WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mom just had to go to the hospital

Descent

Hella Constipated
After I finished going out to Staples, my mother decided to move her car further up the driveway for the plow guy.

Well, she slipped and cut her lip badly and broke both her wrists. I feel horrible now because I knew just how bad it was out there, and I was going to check on her one minute before she came knocking on the door.

I feel like crap...

Descent said:
After I finished going out to Staples, my mother decided to move her car further up the driveway for the plow guy.

Well, she slipped and cut her lip badly and broke both her wrists. I feel horrible now because I knew just how bad it was out there, and I was going to check on her one minute before she came knocking on the door.

I feel like crap...
Sorry to hear about your mom. Don't feel bad tho it's not your fault. Shit happens. Hope her lif heals up ok.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm worried about her wrists...Poor woman won't be able to do anything. I will gladly wait on her, and get her something if she needs it.

She thought she lost a tooth originally, but it turns out that nothing fell out. I was frantically looking in the bloody snow for a tooth, and I was about to have a heart attack because it was nowhere to be found.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
:( it's going to be alright, those things happen.
just don't think "those things happen to other people , but not to us"
She is going to be alright =)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Wow, Decent, I'm sorry to hear that. My wishes for her speedy recovery. I'm just glad she has a son like you to help her through it. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry to hear that man. I hope she gets better soon.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Sorry to hear that Descent, I wish her a quick recovery :hug2:
And im really glad your there to help her =) :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Sorry to hear that man. :( Best wishes to your mom and family, I hope she gets well soon.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
ouch! broke her wrists? sorry to hear that.

i broke my arse on the ice outside too (actually i bruised my knee terribly). i thought that was bad because later on while walking down the stairs that knee gave out and i fell down the stairs!!! eh, felt like shit the next day- everything hurt, more bruises, and soreness MOMA! but that really sucks, take good care of your mommy.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
why were you outside trying to find her tooth?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Descent said:
She thought she lost a tooth originally, but it turns out that nothing fell out.
I was frantically looking in the bloody snow for a tooth, and I was about to have a heart attack because it was nowhere to be found.
Sorry again descent

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh...this is horrible. I have to spoon feed her and everything! She is so messed up...she's still in lots of pain, and is on perscription pain killers.

Poor woman :(. My brother and me are doing everything around the house for her.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
=(

I understand what you are going through with this...I myself was my mother's home health nurse b4 she passed away (she had a lot of medical problems) and I had to do all that and more...It will get better. I know it sucks right now but as time goes on it will start to not bother you as bad anymore and you will actually feel good about being there for her and helping her. Send me a PM if u want to talk about this anymore...like I said I have been through it and I know what you're going through. :(

G's-up

Postaholic
Descent said:
I'm worried about her wrists...Poor woman won't be able to do anything. I will gladly wait on her, and get her something if she needs it.

She thought she lost a tooth originally, but it turns out that nothing fell out. I was frantically looking in the bloody snow for a tooth, and I was about to have a heart attack because it was nowhere to be found.

I hope your mom gets well soon....... ;)