WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mom/sister

magnolia

Postaholic
K, this is two rants in one thread. I wanted to save space. So it's gadda get kinda long.

Lets start with my mom. She can be such a bitch. I was taking a nap this afternoon cuz I haven't gotten much sleep lately and she calls up to me and wakes me up and she's all pissed. She screams "get down here right now and be dressed to go outside." So, being tired and groggy I figure she's frustrated and needs help with something. (Plus the dog had just peed in my brothers room about an hour before that and she had woken me up screaming at him.

So I figured her temper was already high.) So I pull on some shoes and a jacket and go outside and she starts bitching me out about the white grand prix. Today was the first time I've driven that thing in months. She's like, "look at that tire! What's wrong with it?!" Now, I can hardly see never mind pick out a flaw. So I guess that the tires are kinda low. She goes balistic on me cuz the back tire is low. She was gadda take my liscense away cuz I didn't look at the rear passangers tire before I drove off this morning.

It's like, I'm sorry. I put in gas, I check the oil, I usually keep an eye on the tires, I take good care of those cars. She sat there and watched me fill the tire. Like I don't know how. Right... Anyway. I can't wait to leave in like 9 months. I so can't wait.

Now, my sister issue.

My sister is the head of the housing department at her college. So there's this huge RHAA thing that she has to go to for housing. It's a nation wide meeting for all the schools who want to come and get ideas on how to better their housing. But, she lives about 2.5 hrs. from our house. (On campus.)

So, she and her group or I guess staff if u wanna call them that were supposed to leave at 6 am so that everyone could get a good nights sleep and they could be down in Nebraska on time to get into their hotels and get something to eat and check things out.

Well, today her group tells her that despite the plan, they are leaving at 1:30 am with or without her. Now, that sucks for her, but here is the thing. She was gadda stop on thier way down and everyone was gadda have a good meal and we were gadda visit with her for like a half hour or so and then they'd take off. Not anymore since she'll be here at 4 fucking am. I miss her, but that's an insane time to be commin in here with all her group.

I'm so pissed cuz I like her when I haven't seen her for a while. She's nice for like the first month and a half she's home after being away from school. So it would have been fun to hang out with her a bit. I hate her fucking group. They can all go to hell.

Thanks for reading this insanely long rant!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
K, this is two rants in one thread. I wanted to save space. So it's gadda get kinda long.

Lets start with my mom. She can be such a bitch. I was taking a nap this afternoon cuz I haven't gotten much sleep lately and she calls up to me and wakes me up and she's all pissed. She screams "get down here right now and be dressed to go outside." So, being tired and groggy I figure she's frustrated and needs help with something. (Plus the dog had just peed in my brothers room about an hour before that and she had woken me up screaming at him.

So I figured her temper was already high.) So I pull on some shoes and a jacket and go outside and she starts bitching me out about the white grand prix. Today was the first time I've driven that thing in months. She's like, "look at that tire! What's wrong with it?!" Now, I can hardly see never mind pick out a flaw. So I guess that the tires are kinda low. She goes balistic on me cuz the back tire is low. She was gadda take my liscense away cuz I didn't look at the rear passangers tire before I drove off this morning.

It's like, I'm sorry. I put in gas, I check the oil, I usually keep an eye on the tires, I take good care of those cars. She sat there and watched me fill the tire. Like I don't know how. Right... Anyway. I can't wait to leave in like 9 months. I so can't wait.

Now, my sister issue.

yeah, my parents bitch about me driving bout my car about teh same damn thing, the tires, the oil, the gas, all that shit, they find a flaw and then they bitch me out for no reason, I mean wtf.
magnolia said:
My sister is the head of the housing department at her college. So there's this huge RHAA thing that she has to go to for housing. It's a nation wide meeting for all the schools who want to come and get ideas on how to better their housing. But, she lives about 2.5 hrs. from our house. (On campus.)

So, she and her group or I guess staff if u wanna call them that were supposed to leave at 6 am so that everyone could get a good nights sleep and they could be down in Nebraska on time to get into their hotels and get something to eat and check things out.

Well, today her group tells her that despite the plan, they are leaving at 1:30 am with or without her. Now, that sucks for her, but here is the thing. She was gadda stop on thier way down and everyone was gadda have a good meal and we were gadda visit with her for like a half hour or so and then they'd take off. Not anymore since she'll be here at 4 fucking am. I miss her, but that's an insane time to be commin in here with all her group.

I'm so pissed cuz I like her when I haven't seen her for a while. She's nice for like the first month and a half she's home after being away from school. So it would have been fun to hang out with her a bit. I hate her fucking group. They can all go to hell.

Thanks for reading this insanely long rant!
Thats way too early for them to be coming by, and usually I have a friend that hangs out with a group, that I dislike. So I usually tell em, that they aren't good people to hang around with, sooner or later, they'll realize it, and come back to you saying "Man, you were right."

magnolia

Postaholic
ok, i guess things got mixed up and they didn't actually come over at 4am or at all for that matter. But it was still majorly fucked up. And my mom is still being a :witch: