WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Moms

How has your mom saved your ass and made you respect them more then you ever thought you ever could?
when i decided to get my nursing, my previous job said that they would work around my school hours and support me, the day before class stared they gave me the ultimadum, and i had to leave. making it impossible to get sponsored or any kind of support. therefore my mom stepped up and is paying everything for me. i owe her everything and am so greatful. i almost quit when my semester ended cause i was soooooooooo frustrated, but mom talked me into not doing it. i owe her everything. so lets have mom stories or dad, who has saved your ass and made you feel so greatful that sometimes words can't quite describe it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It was a cold day, and mom and I were going to go fishing in our pond. I was walking backwards on the dock, looking for my pole, and ran out of dock before I found my fishing pole. Plop, into the icy water I fell, winter coat draggin me down. Mom sluffed off her coat, dove in, drug me out, and we raced up to the house, flinging fridged wet clothes from ourselves as we were running. I could have drown I guess. But mom was there. Good form mom. Good form. :thumbsup:

My mom has been there for me through things I don't really care to mention here. Things I thought no one would want to deal with. Sometimes I think she's the only person in my family who gives a shit.

Unforgiven said:
I'd be fine with that if I had somewhere to go.:happysad:

ok ok quit begging its really not you. if you EVER get around to walking outside your house, then you can move in here.:p

First of all, I need a permanent job.

One that either:

A) Doesn't fire my ass

or

B) One that doesn't end within a month of it starting.

friz

Lascivious Node
Too many

My parents have done too many things to pick one . Not killing me for all the stupid shit is good starter !:banghead: