WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Monday Night

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whos aw the game? Vikings should have won as one the the touchdowns was mot a catch for the colts , the refs totally played in the colts favor i ahte it when refs do that....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
fuck_you said:
Whos aw the game? Vikings should have won as one the the touchdowns was mot a catch for the colts , the refs totally played in the colts favor i ahte it when refs do that....
I like the vikings, But it's the same story every year with them. They start off well then it's all down hill, and if they somehow manage to make the playoffs they end-up blown out or shut out.

fuck_you said:

I saw the damn game and I have a real problem with Culpepper right now . I have the asshole as my main QB in my fantasy league and he's really let me down the last two weeks .

As far as you crying about a bad call , well kiss my as and research the Browns / Ravens game and talk to me then .

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
how can u say culpepper is bad for your team? he has 21 touchdowns and is on pace to breake marinos record.

fuck_you said:
how can u say culpepper is bad for your team? he has 21 touchdowns and is on pace to breake marinos record.

I know it .But I have come to expect 5 TDs a game because of the other non producing pricks I'm stuck with . :thumbsdn:

NINE225

The one, The only
shut it

SHUT THE FUK UP---everyone knows the steelers own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mfinger: :mfinger: