WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Money nothing more then a way for the elite to control the masses

WTF! is it just me or does anyone else believe that money is the leash with elites (rich and powerful) control the masses (shmucks like 99.99% of the population that are not worth 100 billion dollars)?

We as the working class stiff, are on fixed wages. are pay does not go up or down from month to month, (brokers and salesmen excluded) but gas, food, clothing, shelter, are constantly changing. and who is really the ony one that will always make money no matter the situation? (I'll give you a hint are economy is based on their moods.) the super rich the bastards worth over 100 billion dollars.
For example the stock market is booming, the supers have their money working for them their, which causes the bond market to have low return values, which inturn keeps the feds incheck which inturn has mortgage rates down. But when the market shifts the supers put their money in bonds demanding better return rates which will cause in chain mortgage rates to go up. which will start devaluing house prices. and the whole time we live in this fantasy land that anyone can make it super rich and, yes they can, look at the waltons, what have they done, but ravage the poor even farther. so if we all just decided every dude and dudet on the planet decided to stage a walk out, their money becomes worthless

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This is the type of protest that indigent people blabble. Money iz evil. Foodstamps R good.

1. You could go back to school and geht better edumacated, find a better job, make more money, and then have grown up things to complain about.

2. You can go Jesus, pitch a tent and live the life of Ted Nugent eating only squirrels and berries while renouncing your dependence of Mammy and her money.

3. Or you can just wait until puberty hits and see if you feel this same and....hmmm, what was the question?

Im starting to think the avatar that i created with paint wasnt that good of an idea. fuck it it is what it is. but gehtfuct there still is one more think you can do.
4. Dont base your self worth on your bottom line. Base it in decency, self respect, good will, charity, and love.

Jack

Personable
You mean, wealth and power are somehow linked? My God!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yes, money is evil! We should use chickens! But then the chicken farmers will be rich... Oh the irony!

Money is only a monster if you let the illusion control you. You can't eat it..you can't take it with you, but it's nice to have enough. Do I have enough? Yeah..I have enough to survive and a little extra. The problem is I want more things. Don't let the illusion of "things" get in the way of what you need and you won't lament over the lack of money.

Fuck..in reality most of us have alot more than most of the population of this earth especially if we live in the states. I think we all should be more grateful for what we have, and be more generous. While I bitch that my tv service is turned off there are people in this world that might have a mud hut to live in and have to scrounge for a few weeds to chew on. I could bitch that I only have forty dollars for food this week while on another continent an eight year old works 12 hours in a mine practically for free.

It brings tears to my eyes tears with all the bitterness of good beer,
tears that you tear when the hag next door croaks,
tears not of misery but of the sweetest joy the a man can have with out looking like a big fucking girly man (sorry terminator for stealing you shit).
to know that i have had some great responses to my thread with the exception of gehtfuct and dotcom.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
DocBeezy said:
It brings tears to my eyes tears with all the bitterness of good beer,
tears that you tear when the hag next door croaks,
tears not of misery but of the sweetest joy the a man can have with out looking like a big fucking girly man (sorry terminator for stealing you shit).
to know that i have had some great responses to my thread with the exception of gehtfuct and dotcom.
If you're going to thread crap, do it in B&T. Try to post something remotely relevant to the topic anywhere else. This is Fringe Theory and the topic is of the effects of money; nobody is here to read of your thread failure and your sex sandwich desires with Dotcom and I.

Geht on topic or go away.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
DocBeezy said:
I destroyed you with my ryhmes and you didnt respond so i will destroy where ever i want
:mfinger:
No you wont. Keep to the site rules, or you wont need to worry about it.

End of conversation.

gehtfuct said:
If you're going to thread crap, do it in B&T. Try to post something remotely relevant to the topic anywhere else. This is Fringe Theory and the topic is of the effects of money; nobody is here to read of your thread failure and your sex sandwich desires with Dotcom and I.

Geht on topic or go away.
Spell "get" right or go away. The extra h isn't edgy or cool, it's annoying.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Shaman Yoh said:
Spell "get" right or go away. The extra h isn't edgy or cool, it's annoying.
In this website, there is an "H" in geht. Don't like it? Too bad.
Take your trolling ass to B&T if you need to vent about it.

gehtfuct said:
In this website, there is an "H" in geht. Don't like it? Too bad.
Take your trolling ass to B&T if you need to vent about it.
Sorry, I don't screw all my time away on the same website long enough to recognize the fashion trends of playing with imaginary letters.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Shaman Yoh said:
Sorry, I don't screw all my time away on the same website long enough to recognize the fashion trends of playing with imaginary letters.
*Every letter in the following post is "imaginary"....whoo!*

Wonderful. Now that it's clear, keep it in mind before you decide to open your mouth about something you know nothing of.

I'm sorry, Your Royal Highness! I'm such a fool for not knowing that I'd be laughed upon by some stranger miles away about the imaginary letter 'h' in the word 'get' that pertains only to one website out of millions on the Internet! And although every English dictionary out there would call you an idiot for it, you must be right because you're you!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This is the last time I'm going to say drop it and move on. If you continue to act like a child, you'll be treated like one and be done for the day. As I said before, if you have a problem with me, fine; take it to the proper forum.

Not here.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I'll drop it. Sorry for the outbursts. If you want, we'll battle in Bait and Tackle.